All reviews notre dame mary's college toll road hotel restaurant room was clean excellent hotel family wedding staying at this hotel business center great place to stay staff was very friendly cookies chad bistro hgi bend amber
Reviewed 28 December 2015

Was able to use the HHonors app while on the road from Texas to reserve a room that was ready when we arrived. The hotel staff is always courteous and prompt, and the rooms are always clean and comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonGardenInnSB, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at our Hilton Garden inn. We appreciate your comments and are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return visit in the future. Thanks again.

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

Visited for a birthday with a big group. Staff was very friendly and service was prompt. A big thank you to Amber and Chadd, and Nate and Chad in the kitchen! My prime rib was amazing, and the beer was very cold. Would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn to anyone!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for the review of our Hilton Garden Inn in South Bend. We can't wait to welcome you back. It is wonderful to hear that you were able to relax and enjoy the hotel and Bistro 933 staff. I will make a point of sharing your comments with our team members. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

as usual, Hilton Garden Inn delivers !! Clean rooms, comfy beds and a restaurant that makes traveling alone easier. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the South Bend area...and its right near Note Dame.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and close proximity to Notre Dame. We will look forward to your return visit. Thank you.

Reviewed 14 December 2015

This Hilton is ok but for others I would offer this. The parking out front is limited, so if you arrive later you will be parking in the back lot of the conference center. The restaurant/bar is not like the typical Hilton Garden it is an attached restaurant. I felt the prices of entrées was rather high when compared to other locations I travel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with our parking which is limited in the front of our building. We do have ample additional parking behind the hotel though. I have also shared your comments regarding our entrée prices with our general manager. I do apologize that we did not meet your expectations but our team members do work hard to ensure our guests enjoy there visit and I am sorry that we dropped the ball on that. I do hope that you will consider staying with us in the future. Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed 20 November 2015

I was quite satisfied with this hotel. It is very clean & the rooms are very spacious. It is decorated in the highest quality. I would recommend this to Hilton Garden Inn to all my friends, family, and co-workers.

Date of stay: November 2015
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonGardenInnSB, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Thank you for the wonderful words on your stay with us. I am happy that your experience provided a 5 star rating!! We hope your travels bring you back to the South Bend area again and you continue to stay with us. Thank you again for the great rating !!