All reviews close to the airport room was clean free shuttle microwave and fridge next morning other guests flat screen would definitely stay here again graduation weekend front desk person a great stay convenient location bend internet game comfort convenience
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Was not expecting much and was pleasantly surprised. Everything from the front desk person to the breakfast was great. Nice room that was very clean. The only negative is that there is not much around as far as restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

After booking this hotel several days in advance we were traveling, staying overnight in South Bend for a wedding then flying out the next morning for a family trip to Atlanta. My daughters and i .were traveling by Amtrak train from St. Louis Mo. to South Bend. We had to change Trains in Chicago. I even called ahead to let the hotel know we were running behind schedule. Tired and cold we arrived at the hotel (my two young daughters ages 8 and 2 years old) only to be told that our reservation was canceled and there were no rooms even when i complained about having to stay out in the cold with my children. They suggested i wait at a 7/11 store across the street. My room was reserved properly with a credit card which could have been charged to save our room. We had to wait outside for several hours before we could get our flight out to Atlanta. Never again will i choose a sleep inn in any city under any circumstances. This is no way to treat paying customers. My mother is a Choice hotel member for several and she will no longer be giving them her business as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
JASON S, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear 1pear ,

We apologize for the inconvenience that was caused due to insufficient funds to pay for the room.
When you arrived, night clerk attempted to check you in, but your card declined. Since you did not had sufficient funds, you requested the reservation to be cancelled. You then left.

Property GM

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I checked in on March 4th 2018. The front desk manager,Chuck, was training a new employee, but somehow the check in was fast and efficient. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was hot and fresh. A great place to stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
JASON S, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear ChuckMosher,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Two family members are traveling to South Bend for an upcoming ND game. I was gathering their paperwork for flight, car, hotel, etc. I could find no confirmation of a hotel reservation booked back in June. I won't go in to all of the details, but I ended up booking 2 reservations through 3rd party travel sights for this Sleep Inn. I called and spoke to Dave. He could not have been more polite, patient, and helpful. He straightened out the whole mess and stayed on the phone with me until I confirmed receipt of my reservation in my email. I am not sure how the room will be (the reviews are great) but if it is anything like the customer service, it will be fantastic! My suggestion is call the hotel directly to book your reservations and avoid the stress I endured.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
JASON S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Merry R ,

David and other staff members are very happy to know you have complemented for our customer service and gave us a full score of 5 out of 5 . We are sure members of your family will enjoy their stay during upcoming weekend when they arrive in town for the ND home game.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and it is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We just spent four nights here and had a great stay. Our room was very clean, beds were comfortable and bathroom vanity was very large. Microwave and fridge in the room were extras. We will stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lscott1122
JASON S, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017