“Very Clean & comfortable” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites South Bend

La Quinta Inn & Suites South Bend
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in South Bend
Pekin, Illinois
“Very Clean & comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2011

The room was cery clean. Everything was clean and the beds were very comfortable. great pillows and linen. I highly recommend this motel. They were running a summer special that was great. $$ off the regular rate that made this a super deal.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Fort Collins, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2011

After reading the reviews I was more than a little scared about staying here. I booked as an "unpublished" rate hotel through expedia. I about booked another one not to have to stay here.

The hotel and room were clean. No complaints. I did wear my shoes around the room but I'm a bit of a germaphobe.

Another positive is that the rooms are HUGE!!

I would stay here again - it was fine and cheap.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Indianapolis, Indiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2011

Lets see where do I start....First I couldnt get the internet to work in my room the first night when I called the front desk I was told the internet worked in some of the rooms and if I wanted to use it I had to come to the lobby. It took 2 days for me to get an ethernet cord and if the GM wasnt there I would not have gotten that. Second my room wasnt cleaned everyday I had to wait 3 days to get it cleaned ( I was tempted to do it myself). Last but not least the customer service sucked!! The GM and one of the housekeepers were the only ones who had some customer service skills.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank reverly

Travellers are raving about these South Bend hotels

Abbotsford, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2011

It was totally filthy - if it wasn't so late when I arrived I would have gone somewhere else! It was so dirty I couldn't believe that was even allowed. I wouldn't even have a shower there and was not looking forward to getting into the bed. The bathroom floor had something sticky on the tile and my shoes stuck to it! The carpet down the halls hadn't been vacuumed in weeks I am sure! In the lobby they had a coffee table with a glass top and it was just covered in fingerprints - you really didn't want to touch anything! And the ladies at the desk were NOT friendly.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank mjacki
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2011

This hotel has some serious issues. You could not control your heat -- the front desk had to, making it too cold/hot -- most of the time. Not comfrotable. You could hear through the walls. Others screaming, babies crying, jumping as though the building was going to collapse. Not clean at check-in. Towels were very hard. The only good thing was the bar of soap. In our opinion, this place needs a good cleaning, itself.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business