“A must stop!”

JoJo's Pretzels
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Shipshewana
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Delicious pretzels. Had a wait a little while for order. Only 1 person working the counter and one person making pretzels during a busier time of the day but definitely worth the wait.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

If you go to Shipshewana you have to go to JoJos. Fresh pretzels just melt in your mouth. the original and cinnamon are to die for!!!! So good. You will not be disappointed. The long lines moves pretty fast. It’s worth it.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Jo Jo’s pretzels is by far the best pretzel in town and don’t let anyone tell you other wise. We’ve been going there for many years we know.
They also have good sandwiches and a wide assortment of beverages. Don’t pass it up!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The best first time in 15 years that I have had Gluten Free pretzels. They were AWESOME! My parents brought them back for my brother and I (both Celiac). I contacted them to thank them and heard back very quickly to learn that they are SUPER careful to make sure they are not cross contaminated. Very nice people, too! I will be returning!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

JoJo's makes the best pretzels I have ever had. We live 25 miles away and visit at least twice a month.