See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Was disappointed, one of the reasons I got a room for the night was to get caught up on computer work only to find out after I got checked in their server was down. When I asked I was told it would be an hour or so. It wasn't working the next day.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2016

I was on business working at Cummins, my room was clean every day and all the appliances work will. The staff was finely and respectful. I enjoy stay Seymour is a quiet little town, but it has all you need restaurants and lot of shopping.

Room Tip: Room on the east side quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2016

The room was somewhat clean, however the bath tub was extremely gorse. This hotel needs alot of TLC on the inside and a major upgrade. The outside doesn't look too bad.
The air conditioner worked really well, which was the one of the best things in the room. The breakfast was a joke which consisted of 2 chocolate covered donuts and 4 slices of bread on the bar.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2016

This used to be my good night sleep place every time I go to Chicago. Not anymore.
The dirtiest room I have seen so far. took forever to check in and very rude desk clerk at night. credit card machine stopped and asked me to pay by Cash using ATM. The room stinks of smoke even though it was non smoking. the place is falling apart.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo