See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2016

The room was somewhat clean, however the bath tub was extremely gorse. This hotel needs alot of TLC on the inside and a major upgrade. The outside doesn't look too bad.
The air conditioner worked really well, which was the one of the best things in the room. The breakfast was a joke which consisted of 2 chocolate covered donuts and 4 slices of bread on the bar.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 13 July 2016

This used to be my good night sleep place every time I go to Chicago. Not anymore.
The dirtiest room I have seen so far. took forever to check in and very rude desk clerk at night. credit card machine stopped and asked me to pay by Cash using ATM. The room stinks of smoke even though it was non smoking. the place is falling apart.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Dirty Room, Tub Had things growing in it, Security chain Broken , TV remote not working Room lights on drapes open .Toilet had been used and not flushed. Never again at Days Inn

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 30 June 2016

I had to come into town on short notice for a funeral. I called early in the day to make a reservation because I knew I would be arriving that night after midnight. I was told not to worry about it, rooms would be available. I went online and made a reservation anyway. When I arrived it was actually after 1am. I had made a note on my reservation that I would be arriving late. When I arrived the main lobby was chained shut and there was only a little window and a bell to ring for service. There was a couple ahead of me that had been ringing the bell for over 15 minutes. I waited with them for another 10 minutes. They remembered they had the phone number and we called, the guy that answered the phone did so and immediately said we are sold out and tried to hang up. The guy ahead of me said wait a minute, we are all waiting out here. The guy again said they were sold out. When he finally appeared I said, I have a reservation! So he looked me up and found me, gave me a key and sent me on my way. He said park around back. That's all he said. The room entrances are motel like and the Days Inn and Travelodge are intertwined, so at 1:30 in the morning, with 2 young kids in my car I had to drive around trying to figure out where the heck to go! Finally we found our room, it wasn't great, could have been cleaner. The hotel scared my kids and they asked me to never take them back there again. I will NOT be staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sara P
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

This hotel has an amazing pool its a deal maker. However some of their rooms stinks of mold. I do believe some of their rooms got flooded but after you air out the room not to bad. Double beds and queen beds they charge same rate. Management lady was hateful at first cause what they advertised that would be in room wasn't completely as advertised, but did bring to her attention to get the reply well leave you can and even thou you paid room rate I can charge you 6 bucks a person (I was shocked)

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family