Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Wyndham
Travelocity
Expedia.com$70
Hotels.com$70
Algotels$79
All reviews older hotel arrived late stop tv dresser
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2019 via mobile

This is not a AAA 5 diamond facility. It is a Days Inn or Motel 6 executed well in our experience at a very good price.. The man at the desk was very pleasant and helpful. Our room was clean, the air conditioning worked perfectly, the wifi was reliable and fast enough for us, we had plenty of hot water, the lavatory drained quickly, the stool flushed well, the shower controls were old but worked well, microwave and frig worked fine, the bed was comfortable. We like the old style motel where you can park close to outside your room if the room is on the first floor rather than the contemporary style of central entry where you have to walk close to a block to the car. I expect all of us have stayed in much nicer hotels where not all of these things could be said. Excellent value for us.
The continental breakfast was quite skimpy and the orange juice dispenser was out of order. The banana was good and the bowl of cereal with milk was normal. Bagels, small muffins, bread, apples, and coffee were available.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Billhgc
Reviewed 21 July 2019

This property is old, not well kept, not well cleaned, had peeling wallpaper and smelled musty. Would not return again. The breakfast was average. It would have been better to keep driving to get to another location

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Travelodge S, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Seymour, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2019

Thank you for staying with us, We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 11 June 2019

Spent a week at this motel. NIce enough for me, but I don't think I'd stay here with my family. I just needed a place to sleep and take a shower, which this motel accomplished nicely.
I only met the desk clerk and he was cordial. The room was a little out-dated, but everything in the room worked. I'm never satisfied with the number electrical outlets now-days. But, this motel is an old motel. You get what you pay for.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Travelodge S, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Seymour, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Thank you for staying with us, We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 19 May 2019

Quality hotels in the area booked up. Property needs updating. Didn’t feel safe in the area alone. Could hear snoring in another room and persons talking outside. Owners are very friendly. Minimal cleaning performed over 2 weeks.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Voyager57699371072
Travelodge S, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Seymour, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2019

We’re sorry you were unhappy- we’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 21 October 2018

Stayed at this hotel mid-summer as the town where we intended to stay was completely sold out due to softball tournaments. We figured since it was a Wyndham facility we would be fine. Wrong. The bedding was old and stained, the towels were thin, the carpet was dirty, and the place in general needed a complete renovation. I doubt I will ever have the occasion to be in Seymour; but if I do, I will sleep in my car before staying here.

Date of stay: July 2018