Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$74
View deal
Priceline$77
Tripadvisor$74
Algotels
Expedia.com$76
Travelocity$76
Hotels.com$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2019 via mobile

The pictures tell it all. It is worse than you can imagine? The place looks like a dive but we were tired and traveled 14 hours. I pulled back the bed and found feces and blood on the inside of the spread and sheets. If the picture is blown up ,it really shows! I went to the desk and showed them the pictures. They offered me another room. I said we had no faith in their quality of standards. They would not refund our credit card. We called the credit card company and sent the pictures. They said no problem. Worst of the worst places I have ever seen and never have I been treated so rudely. Run as far as you can from this dump

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

This was a very frustrating experience. I was returning from Myrtle Beach with my wife and infant son and needed a place to spend the night. Just south of Scottsburg I pre-paid for a room at this hotel on Priceline. When I arrived I was greeted by two people and a a local police man in the parking lot complaining about the motel. I went inside, presented my pre-paid Priceline info to Becky, the woman behind the window. She said she had no reservation for me. I again told her it was on priceline so she called the Owner, Gary, and he confirmed my room to her.

At that time the Policeman came in, returned a key from the outside patrons, then Becky gave the officer a $50 bill and said, that’s what they paid for the room and he left. They had to call the police to get their money back.

Becky then informed me of the cost of the room. I told her it was pre-paid, but she refused to accept that. i called Priceline, who transferred me to booking.com, as this was a 3rd party rental where Priceline uses Booking.com (of which I was unaware). I called 3 times, and waited on hold for 45 minutes and could never get a human being on the phone. The computer said the wait time was less than 10 minutes (ha!). While I was waiting on hold with booking.com, the security guard/maintenance man showed me the room. I complained of the strong smell of fresh paint, and he said that all the rooms had been recently repainted. The room dark and dingy, out-dated and really needed to be gutted and re-modeled. The bathroom fixtures were old, the grout in the bathroom was black with dirt/mold. Finally, I told Becky I was not going to pay for the room a 2nd time so I cancelled the room, but the hotel charged me anyway.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank coachb0917
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

If you want a clean room, comfortable bed to lay your head, nice warm shower with clean towels, free parking. Campbell's Motel is the place for you. Our king room was no smoking with , clean mini frig, microwave.
Soda machine just outside motel check in. AC worked great, TV had good picture,
Casey's 1 block away. Only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is no ice machine, free breakfast was coffee, OJ, pastries, yogurt, cold cereal.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Grizz61
Reviewed 18 October 2017

The room was grimy and the staff's attitudes weren't the best. The cleaning lady was very nice to my son and was good to help us. However it is cheap and if you're low on cash it's a decent spot to lay your head for the night.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2016

This motel is truly a DIVE... keep driving, pay a bit more, do anything but stay here!!!

Having warned you, if you are still reading... the positives: this motel had toilet paper, a bar of soap and bottle of shampoo, hot water, clean towels and sheets, comfortable bed and flat-screen TV. There was a microwave but didn't try it.

Now, the negatives: this motel has a pervading smell of smoke outside room, musty/mildew smell inside room, chipping paint and tiles, overall disrepair, no towel rack, no hangers, non-functioning fridge, gross stained upholstery on chairs, no deadbolt, chain or lock other than in doorknob.

Again... keep driving.