Lowest prices for your stay
$79
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
Priceline
$79
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
$74
Expedia.com$79
Hotels.com$79
Algotels
All reviews nice place to stay would stay here again motel microwave beds
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

I like this hotel. Small rooms, yet they were clean, near and the bed was comfortable.

There are a few bars and a good restaurant/dinner close by that is in walking distance. I will stay here again, if I am ever back in town.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2020

Manager was nice one day rude the next. Room is very small and smelled musty. Also charged me an additional $50 for mud on the carpet saying my dog pooped... which I pay 10$ a day extra for already. I wouldn’t recommend staying here and I’m making sure my co workers find a different MOTEL as well.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank W2834QXmikef
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Knights Inn & Suites Salem, IN, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2020

Dear Mike,
We appreciate your feedback. While we're glad that we could welcome you warmly, it is unfortunate that not everything was as you expected. Please know that our pet fee and the fee paid if your pet damages the room are two separate charges, as is typical of most pet-friendly hotels. This is due to the fact that the pet fee with not cover the charges for the extensive cleaning we will need to implement. Rest assured, we have spoken to our team regarding our service, and we wish you safe travels on the road ahead.

Reviewed 7 December 2019 via mobile

We stayed in a king suite. So much room! The cabinets in the kitchenette are the old metal kind and so very charming! The room was updated and very nice. Bed was very comfortable and I loved the huge, lighted closet. I can’t stress enough how comfortable and quiet it was!! The staff were friendly and accommodating.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2019 via mobile

For a motel and cheap rates this place was a very pleasant surprise. A great place to stay with comfortable beds. Breakfast is a very tiny continental breakfast, but the rest of the place was great. Plenty of parking. Never stayed at a $70/night motel nicer than here!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2019 via mobile

This is a budget hotel. For $5 extra we got a suite which was extremely roomy and well furnished. Bathroom had basic amenities. Reasonably clean. Free breakfast had a decent variety of items so you could start your day with some food. Employees very friendly and helpful. We will return if we are in the area again.

Date of stay: April 2019