“Nice place to stay.”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rockport
Palmyra, Indiana
“Nice place to stay.”
Reviewed 24 July 2011

I booked two rooms, they were very clean. The pool and hot tub was very nice. The breakfast was alot more then I expected. I thought the price was a little high, but all in all I would stay there a again. The only problem we had was the parking spots were not big enough for us to park our pick up. The the lady at the desk said it was ok for us to park in the grass. The staff was so nice and helpful.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank saydee02
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Muncie, Indiana
Reviewed 27 June 2011

We went as a family, stayed 2 nights in a suite that was very roomy it included a microwave and mini fridge. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It is very clean, the staff is very friendly, the breakfast is wonderful plenty of supply and selection. In one review I read it is secluded, this is true however Rockport is only a 5 minute drive down the road with at least 4 places to eat, also has a Family Dollar. About 15 minutes from the hotel is a Wendy's. I would recommend you check out the Rocky Bluffs for a spectacular view of the Ohio River. This is a wonderful hotel do not hesitate in booking with this one..

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Momma2Twins
Clarksville, TN
Reviewed 9 July 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel after our day at Holiday World and both of us really enjoyed it. The room was sparkling clean. The shower/bathroom was well stocked and clean. The king sized bed was so comfortable with the pillow top mattress. The only complaint we had was the other guests being loud early in the morning. We both are just late sleepers. Nothing that was the hotel's fault at all. The breakfast was well stocked in the morning. And the pool was fun along with the hot tub! Staff was very friendly and helpful. I ended up leaving my favorite pillow and they are sending it to me in the post. I wouldn't hesistate to staying there again on our next trip to Holiday World.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KatieLowe
Nashville
Reviewed 3 July 2010

Stayed 6/27 + 6/28 for Holiday World visit. Had 2 queen room (rate was $98/nt with AAA discount). Check-in was quick and staff was cordial. Room was very clean and a pretty good sleep at night. Very comfortable beds, bathroom is roomy enough. Free local phone calls. Flat-screen TV worked fine. Small room refrigerator would've been nice, but none in room (we just kept our cooler filled with ice). Free morning breakfast is basic fare (cereals, muffins/pastries/breads/bagels, make your own waffles, various juices). Very clean eating room, and foods were kept well-stocked. A big plus if traveling with kids. Hotel has an indoor pool, but we didn't use - didn't have time, but it is a bit small and was pretty much packed like sardines with a few families-kids. Fitness room has treadmill, elliptical, and bicycle; nothing spectacular, but machines were modern and I think I was the only one in the hotel to use it during our visit.Hotel is pretty much in the middle of nowhere, but right off the main turnpike (but not close enough to turnpike for traffic to be any kind of problem). There is the main part of Rockport one mile away, with a very limited number of restaurants (tip: avoid "Brick Oven Pizza", unless you dig cardboard texture). Hotel is maybe 20+ minutes away from Holiday World; traffic was never an issue.
All in all, would definitely recommend to anyone.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank hoyvenon
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 16 June 2010

This hotel has the appearance of a 3 or 4 star hotel but with 2 star amenities and service.

No automatic doors at the entrance sure makes for an interesting load and unload process, especially when you have two sets of doors to navigate.

The rooms were nice and clean...but no fridge. For the level of room they are supposedly providing, there should be a fridge.

This is the first hotel in my life I've stayed in that didn't have poly-fill pillows for people with down allergy.

Our room didn't get serviced on day 2. When we called to the front desk at 7pm to let them know we needed new towels, she said we needed to come down to the front desk to get them.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockport
37.2 km away
25.0 km away
Ramada Limited Tell City
Ramada Limited Tell City
#2 of 3 in Tell City

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK