“Long time coming here.”
Review of Long John Silver's

Long John Silver's
Ranked #48 of 106 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Ordered 3 piece chicken, hash pups, and greenbeans with a drink. Easy to get to. Plenty of space, fast and quick service. Price is right. Just a few miles from I 70.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Same good fish and fries, Slaw was good as well. Did receive a free cookie, didn't quite see how that fit in but it was ok.

Reviewed 29 June 2015

my son and I love seafood and the food is very good, and it is alway's hot when you get it...it's nice and quiet and has a jukebox there

Reviewed 6 June 2015

The last few times I have been to Long John Silvers it has been very greasy - just not my favorite place to eat any more

Reviewed 5 October 2014

I have found that most of the food at Long John's is very greasy. I love fat and grease but, wow! You may need a roll of paper towels to eat here, just for your hands. I suggest that you watch what you wear. My favorite food item is the north Atlantic cod. I order it almost every time I eat at Long John's. The hush puppies are great, and the slaw is wonderful. Non-seafood menu items are also tasty. The cod is pricey but worth it to me.