“Checking out the local pizza flavors in Richmond”
Review of Pizza King

Pizza King
Ranked #15 of 106 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I've heard my cousins sing Pizza King's praises for years. It was very good pizza that we all enjoyed. The dining room was a little crowded on Friday night, making it hard to visit at the table.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This is THE BEST PIZZA!
My whole family loves it. We look forward to eating it whenever we are in the area and make plans around getting to eat it!
The breadsticks are a must! They are brushed with a garlic-dill butter and come with cheese sauce to dip in!
I always order pepperoni and green olive pizza and/or the Royal Fest. The pepperoni is chopped up into small pieces and somehow that makes it even better!
Writing this review makes me sad that I can't have it for lunch! Someone eat this for me!!!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Never had a round pizza cut into small squares before. That was a nice change. There wasn't anything that stood out about the pizza. It wasn't very good but it wasn't bad. The pepperoni and sausage toppings were in crumbles and made for an odd texture. The pizza wasn't greasy and could have used a touch more sauce. I'd say it was a tad on the pricy side. All employees seemed very happy and were very friendly!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

It's an old time pizza place. Order from a phone on your table so there is no waiting for the friendly waitress. The royal feast with sausage was very good. Not too much sauce which can make a pizza messy. Made good left overs even for breakfast.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

my childhood pizza, have to have it when I'm home. the pizza is served tavern style sliced with all the topping finely chopped. Be on the look out for online coupons they always have them available