“Delicious! ”
Review of Joy Ann Cake Shop

Joy Ann Cake Shop
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Richmond
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to grab a last minute birthday cake. They hooked me right up! The cake was delicious!
I would give 5 star, but the girl was just not friendly at all! It was like I was an inconvenience.
Cake was absolutely delicious!

1  Thank 977terrib

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Just as others have said a stop in Richmond isn't complete without popping into Joy Ann's for some sweets. The smiley face cookies, the thumbprint cookies are always a go to. If you don't have a strong love of frosting this isn't your place. The frosting is what does it for me especially on their cakes. The white cake frosting always takes me back to family birthdays where this fat boy always wanted at least a second piece! My go to pastry is the flatjack. A flat cinnamon roll with caramel frosting covering the top. if you want these get there early or call ahead to have them set aside for you because they sell out.

1  Thank 677Kevin
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

When I spotted gingerman cookies through the window, we had to go in and get a couple. Reminds me of Christmas at my grandmother's when I was a child.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I have been buying from this bakery for 45 years. Every time we return to Richmond from Florida we have to bring back cookies and English Muffin bread for us and neighbors. Everything they have is good.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Need I say more? Thumbprint cookies are what Joy Ann is known for. Eclairs, custom cakes, etc. a nice place to stop and have a snack while in downtown area