“Family Sunday Dinner”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #18 of 114 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It has been a while since I have been to a?Red Lobster, and this location has returned to the quality I remember. The entrees looked just like the promotional photos, which is a very good thing. The manager has developed a very friendly and efficient wait staff that got our orders correct (a party of 7) and timely. Good job!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

It has become a tradition to eat out at a Red Lobster for my wife's birthday and we decided on the one in Richmond, IN. We had been there many years ago and had had a wonderful experience.
We were greeted graciously and seated immediately. Our waitress might have been new because she messed up our drinks and after taking our food order, returned to ask how my wife wanted her scallops cooked. My wife had not ordered scallops. When our surf and turf arrived, my wife's was perfect. I had ordered medium rare for my steak and it was cold red inside - not my idea of medium rare. I sent it back and when it was returned it was then medium rare and delicious. The manager came and apologized as did our waitress. We assured them that one person's idea of medium rare is not necessarily the same as another's. Other than this issue, our evening was great and so was the food. We drank only water and we were too full for desert.

One aside: I would order the salad dressing on the side next time since both of our salads were "swimming" in dressing!

Again, this might have been a 5 rating but for the comments above. We will return to this restaurant since it has a nice quiet ambiance which enables us to speak quietly with each other.

I left an ample tip for the correcting of my order - this to let them know that I appreciated their extra effort. I know now that in this restaurant I will order my steak "well done" as was my wife's - which was what I would call "medium rare".

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We always loved eating at Red Lobster in the past. We were on a trip and stayed in Richmond one night. Red Lobster was close and since we hadn't eaten there in some time, we decided to eat there. Service was excellent. Very friendly. But the food was no picnic. We started with clam chowder, a personal favorite of ours at all Red Lobsters. I don't know if they have changed their recipe but our chowder was very thin and not the thick awesome chowder we expected. My clam linguini was lukewarm at best and very little sauce. My wife's shrimp was typical Red Lobster shrimp and was delicious. At their prices we expected better.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Had the AYCE shrimp. Everything came out in a timely manner and it was delicious! Always have good experiences at this place!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Neen a long time since ive neen and the food was amazing as usual. Great service food was fast and fresh will def be going back real soon!!