“Late lunch, good food and quick service”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #19 of 116 Restaurants in Richmond
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We have eaten here before but I guess I didn't write a review. Came here with family for a late lunch type of meal. I had the New Orleans Cajun Chicken Pasta which was good, but by no means real Cajun. Another had the Cobb Salad which was rated as very good. Others had the chicken tenders and the Classic French Dip. The drinks were soft drinks which we got quickly and with refills. The service was about what you would expect for the items that were ordered.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

My husband and I went here on a Saturday that was not considered a prime time for business. We weren't greeted right away and then when we were, we were ushered to a table that was filthy. We can overlook that because it does happen when it's busy, but like I said it wasn't busy at the time at all. We waited about 5 minutes and noticed 3 other parties that had gotten there AFTER we did had gotten their drinks ordered before anyone even said boo to us. The other parties also ordered their food before we got our drinks ordered. Finally when the waitress came over and took our orders we asked why the other parties that had gotten there after us had ordered way before us. She said it was because she was busy dealing with her other tables and getting their checks taken care of. While in the midst of that, rolled her eyes and started getting a bit of attitude. I'm sorry, but it really is bad business to see the other people getting seated and getting their orders taken when they arrive after you. It makes the customers feel like they are either forgotten about, or don't matter. We won't be going back here.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Hubby had a rough day at work & wanted to go out to eat to unwind. Had seen commercial on tv about "Free Pie Wednesday" so he wanted to check it out. Our server was excellent (think her name was Angel or Angela). She made us feel very welcome, kept checking on us, drinks filled, etc. She was amazing! I love raspberry tea, but can't find it a lot of places. So thrilled they had it & it was very good. The food was wonderful. I had the peach chutney chicken breast with mashed sweet potatoes & a tossed salad. Hubby had baby back ribs & chicken tenders with the homemade chips & cole slaw. We both had our free pie. He had cherry & I had the caramel. We were definitely full when we left & truly enjoyed our evening out.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

The food is excellent, but they took the salmon bowl off the menu, it was excellent, and broccoli casserole, very good,which they took off a while back, and the surveys,they had around once a month, you could fill out online and receive a free appetizer, they don't have that any more. We used to come there every week, but we may go there once a month now, but when we do go we always get Tina, she is always there to greet you with a smile and always there to bring you what ever you need.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Good service and food. Portions were very good size and prices reasonable. Service was good. Fairly old location but kept up well and was clean.

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK