“Good bar food”

Buffalo Wings and Rings
Ranked #37 of 106 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Salads were crisp, fresh, and tasty. Beer on tap was a pretty limited selection but cold. Service was attentive but not overwhelming. Standard bar with a restaurant atmosphere.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Wings were good, but could use a little more flavor. Not heat, just flavor. Sat at the bar, and the bartender was very courteous and attentive. Would return again.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

The thing about getting food to go, you have to sit around for 10 minutes watching the staff. We thought they were getting ready to close as they had the rugs rolled up and items blocking the door at 8:00 pm. The staff seemed young and untrained on behavior around customers. I wished we would have just got a table rather than witness the staff actions when they thought no one was looking. The chicken was good.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

This was my first time to try out this restaurant. It has lots of sports on all the time. We was able to get the Super Bowl unadvertised special which made it even better. I had the aioli fries which I had only one other time. These are fantastic. The wings I had along with my friend was great. The waitress was one of the best that I have had in a long time. I would highly recommend this place to any wing/ sports lover.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Visited this restaurant twice while staying at the Hampton Inn. Food and drinks were great. Prices were average. Liked that we could walk from our hotel. Even though they were short of staff, we weren't ignored and didn't have to wait for service. Staff was very pleasant and helpful.