“Yummy foodie ”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I visited this place twice for lunch & dinner & had great experiences in both visits. The appetizers were so good but looked "heavy" for an opening dish. My bf loves it but it's a bit too much if I had to eat by myself. Main course food were tasty & they prep the food fast enough. Desserts were the bomb! We had chocolate molten cake & cheese cake & both were top notch. We will definitely come back!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Passing through on a road trip and since the Chili's in our home town has gone downhill, we thought we would try this one. It didn't go well. We had to send our daughter's water glass back as it had soap-scum all around the rim; they didn't have my son's mini-corn dogs (no explanation given) just asked him to pick something else; they were out of a beer on the menu my husband ordered; my side dish of black beans had a very sour taste, I didn't eat them. Oh well, my husband stated this was the last time to give this chain a chance. Not happy!

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

What a disappointment. We sat in the bar for a early dinner. The bartender/server could not of cared less that we were even there. Dinner was delivered with burnt/dry fajitas. Never checked to see if anything was ok, or even bothered to ask if there was a problem or how our dinner was. After acting irritated, offered to remake the fajitas. By the time another one was delivered to the table we were ready to leave and the bill was left. Although a manager came and apologized for the experience, I had to ask for the burnt/dry entree to be removed from the bill. Just a bad experience all the way around.

2  Thank joer33304130
Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

We're sorry to hear that your recent experience was not as good as it should have been. We want to make this right. Please email us at social@chilis.com the following information so we can share your experiences with this restaurant and get in touch with you directly to apologize.

-Full Name
-Phone Number
-Description of Visit
-Restaurant address that you visited
-Check Number (or last 4 digits of card)
-Date and Time of Visit

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

The food is always great here-- a bit on the expensive side, but really really good. The guacamole is fantastic, although the chips are a bit flimsy. The burgers are awesome, as are the onion rings. So many options here, and everything I've tried is really great. The service is always top notch too.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Hi Heather, thank you for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Enjoy eating here with family or friends. They have the best chips and salsa going. Baby back ribs was my last choice and they were excellent. A Chili s visit is enjoyed by all.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Thank you for sharing. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your baby back ribs and chips and salsa. We hope to see you again soon!