“Why Bother?”

Applebee's
Ranked #38 of 113 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Unless you just want to drink alcohol and watch sports TV, this place doesn't offer much; that is, the food is not good. The best thing on the menu us the chips and salsa, after that it is all downhill.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Went to Applebee's and got there wong tong tacos, which are excellent, love the happy hour 3-6,half off appetizers, always get Erin or Ashley, they are so friendly and always there if you need anything, they are excellent. We went there one day and got this waiter, a black guy that was rude, I ordered a frozen strawberry margarita, he brought me back a different drink, I told him that I didn't order that, he demanded that I did, so instead of arguing, I just drink it anyway, but never get him any more, he is not friendly, one time, he did come back to see if everything was alright.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I have been here several times but the last two times were only because I had a gift certificate so I didn't actually have to pay,
The last time was November 21, 2017. The service was good and the server was very good.
Now to why I would not want to go back here again.
There was a nationally recognized IPA advertised on the main menu. Oh wait they didn't have it in yet. So a sorry substitute was passed off as a REAL IPA. I know IPA and this "stuff" was not something I could call an IPA.
I ordered a "Whiskey Bacon Burger". It was overcooked, lacked anything that would make it different from a Burger King, actually not as good.
The other person had something she can't remember the name of but was adequate which is why I give them a two.
I blame most of this on management who will make money regardless of whether they have what is advertised or not and hope that the usual crowd will shuffle in.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

It was late at night after a long day of travel ..We were hungry. So please with the quick service and good food.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Granddaughters wanted go here for lunch after church. Was served appetizers NO plates or napkins! Both granddaughters complained food cold. An fountain drinks flat. I prefer to eat else where. Dont like being asked to buy Vets a beer. If apple bees want to do something special for Vets or anyone , they need to sponsor it! I love our Vets , but dont ask someone else to sponsor your ideas.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK