“All around good food. Will come back!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #11 of 114 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I haven't visited many Cracker Barrels but I wish I did more often. They were really busy for dinner but had plenty of staff. No problem.

I ordered Chicken tenders, Fried Okra and Mac&Cheese. All met my expectations. They also have an all day breakfast menu.

Our server was Charmaine and she was very attentive.

I hope to come back to Cracker Barrel in the near future!

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

My husband & I ordered the new Maple Bacon Southern Breakfast bowls. Quantity was more than we could eat. My husband loved his breakfast.
My eggs & potato hash were excellent.
I couldn’t eat most of the bacon/ham mixture because it had too much maple syrup for my taste. The toaster must have been malfunctioning, as my “toast” was barely warmed so I only ate the edges.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I know that a lot of people like Cracker Barrel, but I don't. Fortunately, on this occasion the waitress was skilled and accommodating to my special requests.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Don't know what is going on with you all but you need to step up your game it will be a very very long time before i eat here again ordered take out did not get my whole order food was cold greens had corn in them thanks but no thanks!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

From the greeting at the door to the hostess and waitress, Cracker Barrel does an excellent job. The food was fresh and hot and the coffee was delicious. Thank you.