“Foil dinners for summer”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #11 of 114 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Ive been wanting a foil dinner with chicken, potatoes corn, tomatoes and of course the biscuits with honey...Mmmmm...so good...I also love Cracker Barrel for breakfast....soooo good...My neice loves the french toast and my brother inlaw loves the chicken fried steak..... It doesnt matter what you want,...you will love anything you order.....Easy to get to, right by the Interstate.....

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Ate here twice while in Richmond. We don't have Cracker Barrel in Maui so where ever I get to the mainland make a point to eat at one. Never have been disappointed Love Cracker Barrel.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Cracker Barrel has some food that I could not find in any other restaurant. We love the atmosphere as well as the food. My favorites are chicken & omelette. The pancakes are also unbeatable. After dining, I love to explore the souvenir collections displaying pretty art works & snacks. As an Asian person exploring the US, crackel barrel provides mini American dining plus experience.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I ate breakfast here a in June 2017, They had just opened about 6:30 am. I was promptly seated. My seat was located with a partial view to the kitchen area. As I waited for my food I could see the plates being filled and prepared for delivery to the tables. I noticed that one of the waitresses placing biscuits on the plates with her bare hands. My food arrived shortly thereafter so I told my waitress about what I observed. I went ahead with my food. My scrambled eggs looked like they were last nights scraps and tasted the same. I asked for new eggs and she brought them out they looked and tasted the same. I spoke with the waitress about eggs, she said well the cook just doesn't know how to make scrambled eggs. I then spoke to the manager about both and he seemed a little indifferent about the incident but did offer to take half off the bill. I accepted that and will never go back to this cracker barrel.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered the biscuit and gravy, bacon and hashbrown with a tea. Overall, pretty good. Great service and huge selection in store from candy, clothing, toys etc.. Cheap price and literally off the freeway.