“Great breakfast.”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #16 of 107 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a nice breakfast together. My husband had his usual Uncle Herschel's with sugar cured ham & I had the oatmeal with cranberries, raisins, nuts, cinnamon & Fuji apples & a side of my favorite hash brown casserole. Mine was so tasty & my husband devoured his meal. Service was great as always & it was super clean.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Corporate or regional management needs to take a hard look at this location. We've stopped here on road trips across the Midwest on several occasions. This is a rundown rather sad place compared to other CBs that we recently stopped at. Everything seems tired and worn...the store, the restrooms, the staff. The food preparation, hmmm, a bit slipshod as well in comparison to others. There are other options off the interstate so we will give this CB a pass the next time we need a break in the Richmond area.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Cracker barrel is our breakfast stop every first day out on vacation. Had never been to this one. Excellent staff and service. The momma pancake plate had the best lightest crispiest edged pancakes ever. No disappointment here.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I had a bad experience with a Togo order the last time I stayed at the hotel next door, but I figured I would try again. Everybody has a bad day right? Well, I'm now convinced that this Cracker Barrell is not Togo friendly. I ordered by phone from the hotel next door and spoke to "Janice S" and placed my order. Janice said that the order was a "dippible" order and would be ready in about 5 mins. I waited 10 mins and went over. The cashier called me by name when I said I was there to pick up a tp-go order and I paid for it. I waited an additional 15 mins. The cashier called back using her headphones and was told they were bagging my order. Another 10 mins and I approached the cashier to get my money back. The cashier said she would have to cal the manager who came out immediately. I explained that I just wanted my money back, immediately went back and came right back out with my order. I just wanted my money back and to get out of there. I got my money back and left their food on the counter where the manager left it. I think they need some new management at this location. PS.... dippable items as told to me by the cashier, are items that are hot and ready and just need to be dished. Chicken and dumplings and biscuits and gravy are examples of dippable foods. AVIOD THIS PLACE IF YOU WANT A TO GO ORDER. There are many other restaurants in the area that are capable of filling your request. Bypass Cracker Barrell Richmond Ohio

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Waited 35 to 40 minutes as tables around received their orders, ours never arrived so we left. We will never go back, as we were one of several guests that had complaints. What is it about this location?