Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Hotels.com$63
Booking.com$78
Travelocity$63
2,587 results
All reviews citrus cafe food quality hotel location excellent service value for money nice food business trip very nice experience restaurant staff will visit again room service excellent stay special thanks very nice hotel comfortable stay take care dinner buffet
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2022 via mobile

good to stay clean well maintained hygiene.
I was staying last 4 month in this hotel.
one of the good hotel in Hinjewadi.
I choosen this hotel 2nd time.
Full cooperation from the staff.
Nisha and Subhash

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 16 May 2022 via mobile

Vikas Jadhav is simply Superbbbbb, humble and friendly, thank u Vikas for helping me with so politeness With all his services as a Housekeeper I am very happy, satisfied, and really obliged, thank u once again

Reviewed 15 May 2022 via mobile

Great housekeeping personnel, Shekhar and Nisha. Very friendly, polite and always happy to help. Really neat work and also took care of folding and arranging everything properly. They are also honest and I was comfortable leaving personal belongings in the room.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2022

Reviewed 14 May 2022 via mobile

I was here for one night for work purpose. Anushri (Front Desk) and Abhishek ( Housekeeping) were very considerate and ensured that everything goes smooth. Keep it up. This is a hotel that has value for money and is convenient.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2022

Reviewed 13 May 2022 via mobile

Excellent cleaning ... Highly appreciated... Friendly staff
Hotel is excellent .. food court is absolute delicious.would definitely recommend every hygiene and ambiance freak to visit .. would visit again

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple