US$ 87
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 89
US$ 95
Hyatt.com
Ibis Pune Hinjewadi(Hinjewadi)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbudget hotelrest assuredorder food from outsidehotel atmospherecompact roomsingle personroom servicetea coffeeyour luggageshort tripbasic amenitiesawesome hotelbusiness tourdays stayspecial thankshotel is situatedsupportive staff
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I booked two rooms through booking.com on 16/11/17 for one night stay, went at the reception desk asked about my booking, yes it was there and confirmed but I did mistake while booking that instead of three guests, booking was being made for two guests only. I was being informed by the front desk staff in a very rude language to pay Rs.200/- extra for that mistake, I agreed and paid him the agreed amount with room charges. Two of our ID were already been handed over and for one of the ID I requested that I would send it to Hotel’s mail. Before I was not even provided with hotel’s e mail address front desk staff kept on asking for ID as if I’m entering the room without providing ID (I was not even having room keys yet).He was so impatient and mannerless that I just asked him to cancel the booking, cash was being returned and I left.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sagarmhtr
DivyaAnantharaman, General Manager at Hotel Caspia Pro Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Sagar,

Thank you for giving us specific feedback related to your stay at the hotel. We are most concerned about the satisfaction of all our guests and your feedback is of great value to us. It allows us to ensure and improve the quality of our service.As rightly brought out by you; courteousness and empathy is indeed an inevitable element of hospitality.

A photo Id for all guests is mandatory at the time of check in as per government regulations. However, Please accept my apologies that the request for the same was not handled correctly from our end. Your remark has been carefully noted and I can assure that we have taken sincere note of your comments and we will strengthen our focus on our training in these specific areas. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Very Small rooms, advice able for single person, if, there is two person + one child, you will be definitely in trouble. Room service is average. Hotel restaurant only serve breakfast, Buffet Lunch & Buffet Dinner, you don't get more options in food here. You have to go outside of hotel where different options are available. Value for Money is 3.50 / 5.00

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Atul T

Dear Atul,

Thank you for giving us specific feedback related to your stay at the hotel.This allows us to ensure and improve the quality of our service.

The size of our room and bathrooms have been designed on the basis of an extensive market survey keeping in mind maximum utilization of available space.

We thank you very much for your patronage and look forward to having you back with us at Formule 1 Hinjawadi.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I am living your hotel 2 day .veeeeery gooooood staffffffff
Most to your engaeering staff Mr Shankar is most help me TV ac and light start in room
Mostly I am happy
Good experience living in hotel
Good staffffffff

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Devidas,

Thank you for your appreciation for the hotel and my team. We are humbled by your appreciation.

We are eager to welcome you back soon at Formule 1 Hinjawadi.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Housekeeping Service really good
Breakfast is testy.
Rooms are really good ...
Most probably it was a first time experience in pune but the hotel atmosphere makes me quite comfortable... house keeping boy BAJRANG is very discipline and makes me more comfortable with that hotel... so i prefer the hotel formule 1 for everyone who are all new to pune

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Anil S

Dear Anil,

It is heartening to receive such warm feedback from our guests and I sincerely thank you for sharing your kind appreciation with us!

It is feedback like yours that keeps us motivated to strive further towards excellence.

My entire team looks forward to welcoming you back soon at Formule 1 Hinjawadi

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Best hospitality and friendly staff which i ever seen with other hotels

Housekeeping Service- really super....
Breakfast- quite good ....
Rooms are really good ...
Most probably it was a first time experience in pune but the hotel atmosphere makes me quite comfortable... house keeping boys BAJRANG, SOHIL are very discipline and makes me more comfortable with that hotel... so i prefer the hotel formule 1 for everyone who are all new to pune... thanks

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Thirupathi,

We are delighted to learn that you had a pleasant stay experience with us. It is encouraging to know we were able to meet your expectations and could assist in making your stay as enjoyable as possible.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Formule 1 Hinjawadi