Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
vavasthi
Bengaluru, India

Not worth the money

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 May 2013
The hotel is decent but too expensive. I stayed there for one night while driving from Mumbai to Pune in April 2013. The place falls on the other side of divider while coming from Mumbai so one has to drive almost 6 kilometres ahead before taking a U turn and come back to hotel.

The room itself was good but the breakfast spread in the morning was really substandard. There was not a single dish in the buffet that was tasty so one ends up living on cornflakes, for which one does not need to pay five star money.
Date of stay: April 2013
3.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 20 May 2013
Dear Vavasthi,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi!

We thank you for your valuable feedback, I would like to extend my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay here with us.

Your feedback has been shared with the Chef and reviewed by the senior management of the hotel and corrective actions have been taken to rectify the issues highlighted by you.

As discussed with the chef, the next time you do visit us, please do connect with our Chef and his team, who would be delighted to the cook the food as per your preferences.

Hope to see you again soon.

Atique Shaikh,
  • eDreams
    ₹4,087
View more hotels in Hinjewadi
1,285 results
All reviews bay leaf room service restaurant staff excellent service business trip courteous staff duty manager value for money special thanks comfortable stay special mention great hospitality great experience rooms are spacious his team excellent stay front office staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Nice hotel, nice staff, and nice rooms. They have small fitness area and but the TV is installed facing your back. Asked the fitness attendant that why TV is facing my back and what’s the point of TV. Attendant did not have a good explanation. He told me to talk to the manager. I travel a lot and rely on working out at the hotels. It was very annoying that TV is facing backward and constantly disturbs you but you cannot watch TV while exercising. I did talk to manager during check out and they told me change the TV position however, they have not changed it. I decided to stay at a different hotel in my next visit to Pune.

Room tip: If good fitness center is one of your must have, find another hotel.
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank AgileCoachTrainer
MGRQCI P, Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

Dear AgileCoachTrainer,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi!

We thank you for your valuable feedback and I would like to offer my apology for the inconvenience caused to you by the position of the TV fixed in the Fitness Center.

We had made the necessary changes in Sept '12, as suggested by you.

Thank you once again and look forward to seeing you again at our hotel soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I'd picked this hotel as it was very close to our office our in Pune.

I have to say, this hotel is fantastic. The facilities are nice and new but the best part are the staff who are so friendly, warm and welcoming. Its the small subtle things that made the difference. I got a bit bit ill after spending a weekend in Shirvardhan and left some of my re-hydration salts in my room when it was being cleaned. On my return found instead of 2 complementary bottles of water the kind person servicing my room left me 4.

The food is excellent. I've eaten at most hotels across the city and it beats the overrated restaurant at the Marriott hands down.

The rooms are very comfortable with everything you need for a long stay. Best of all is the price. I've stayed at more expensive hotels that don't come anywhere close to the service provided.

Don't let the location put you off for a second, its Pune afterall and town centre is only a short drive away.

Oh, as a Star Trek fan I got a hoot from the name of their pool area - 'The Ferenngi Deck' - half expected Quark to jump out and offer me a Romulan Ale.

Thanks Guys, really enjoying my stay!

Room tip: Choose a room facing the swimming pool instead of the highway. The rooms are soundproofed so no worries with noise but its a nice view.
Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mikeijay

Dear Mikeijay,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi!

We thank you for your valuable feedback and appreciate your kind words of encouragement.

Your message has been cascaded to all the team members, who are thrilled with your feedback.

Thank you once again and look forward to seeing you again at our hotel

Reviewed 10 March 2013 via mobile

It's a nice hotel but hardly occupied.
The service is good and so is the food quality and the overall ambience. Overall a good experience but they need to market themselves better else you end up being as good as alone in such a big hotel.

Date of stay: March 2013
MGRQCI P, Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2013

Dear rs_rizwan,
Greetings from Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi!

We thank you for your valuable feedback and sincerely appreciate the concerns highlighted by you.

All hotels do undergo their periods of peaks and troughs, please let me assure you, there is a dedicated team working on enhancing the sales and marketing opportunities of the hotel.

Looking forward to welcoming you to our hotel sometime soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

We had been to this place for dinner buffet and were extremely pleased with the overall ambiance and food. There was nice soft music being played in the background with right volume. The place was well lit.. not too bright and not to dim!

Food options were good.. with enough varieties in salads and main course. Starters were limited (2 Veg and 2 Nonveg) which we felt could have been more. The deserts were lavish and well spread across Indian and International varieties.

The staff was courteous and attentive - we enjoyed every bit of the dinner.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 123GYPSY
MGRQCI P, Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2013

Dear 123GYPSY,
Greetings from Holiday Inn Pune!

We thank you for your valuable feedback and are happy you enjoyed your dinning experience at Cafe Bayleaf.

The entire team looks forward to seeing you again soon at Holiday Inn Hinjewadi Pune.

Atique Shaikh
Manager Quality and Training.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

Warmly reception, all time avaliáveis to help you. The hotel has good facilities, clean and clear. well trained and friendly staff, good food in a comfortble restaurant and an awesome health club. In a strategical localisation for business.

Date of stay: February 2013
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Castrcla,
Greetings from Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi!

We thank you for your valuable feedback and are happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your feedback has been shared with the team, who wish to thank you for your kind words of motivation.

Hope to see you again soon at Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi.