“very nice hotel”

Super 8 Remington
Super 8 Remington
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Remington
Reviewed 13 November 2010

this hotel was very nice , had a game room and fitness room, kept my teens busy at minimal cost as ping pong was free. breakfast was better than i would have at home. room was clean, lots of channels on tv, wireless internet was a plus. staff was friendly.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 August 2010

I liked the large screen LCD tv and the extra space in our room. Had a big refrigerator, but didn't use it. It was nice to see free table tennis in the game room. The problems: our Smoke-Free room smelled so much like smoke I could smell it on my clothes when I opened up my suit case when I got home. When we got to the room we opened the bathroom door and an insect flew out. When I used the bathroom in the middle of the night there were at least 15 ants crawing aorund on the bathroom floor. I didn't eat any breakfast during our stay becasue I was worried if the food was safe from bugs. The water pressure was horrible. The hotel doesn't allow pets, but there were three dogs staying there -- we had to put our dog in a kennel becasue they said there are no pets allowed and there are signs everywhere saying the same. I asked one dog owner if the hotel knew his dog was there and he said they did. The pillows on the bed were far too big to use. Only got a few hours of sleep because I couldn't fall asleep.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2010

The toilet was dirty and shower didn't provide enough water pressure. Wireless Hi-speed Internet worked. Quiet area. Does not allow pets, which is a plus. Would rate this motel as acceptable overall.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2009

The hotel itself was ok, we stayed there because we were going to Indiana Beach, it was a much longer drive than we thought. The hotel itself is ok, my problem was with the staff. There is a truck stop next door and a few fast food joints, we didnt want any of those. They didnt really know of any other places to eat. Then when we checked in the girls at the desk seemed upset that they had to get up from their dinner, they were eating in the lobby, also the lobby smelled of a dirty bathroom.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2007

There isn't anything special about this hotel. The rooms are pretty much standard issue (hard beds & pillows). I don't know if it's an Indiana thing or Super 8 thing, but we had to pay in full for our room prior to getting the keys. Pet owners should be warned that they no longer allow them in the hotel!

The continental breakfast is ok. There's coffee and juice and a couple cereal choices and breads. About all you can expect for the price you pay for the room.

Don't be fooled by the pictures... the cute little pool in the pictures no longer exists. It's all covered over now. One of the main reasons we stayed there was because of the pool (we travel with children) and now it is going to be a conference room or something.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank Samicogs

Been to Super 8 Remington? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK