All reviewsenmore theatrequiet locationtea coffeebreakfast was includedevery morningnewtonsinkigafridgeaccommodationfacilitiestv
Reviewed 17 March 2015 via mobile

This place is nice enough. Clean rooms and friendly staff.

You don't get your own bathroom as all bathrooms are shared. The cupboard and wardrobes could do with being updated, along with the desks and room decor.

For the money you pay here you can get just as nice place a little nearer to the city.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Adventureboyluke
Reviewed 15 March 2015

I absolutely loved the location, so lovely and quiet, but only 15 minute walk to Enmore and Newtown.
My single room had great facilities -fridge, sink, TV. And was nice and clean.

It can be a little bit noisy in the morning staying near reception, so if you can request a room further down the hall.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
5  Thank JSC777
Reviewed 11 February 2015

After a horrible experience at another hostel, I searched for another which would be easy for me to attend a festival. I was so happy to be somewhere clean. The lady at the reception was helpful and friendly. Overall great experience even though it was only for a night.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Apollonia V
Reviewed 28 January 2015

This Hostel is by far the best in Sydney, Having stayed here twice in my Gap year in Australia. The first time for 6 weeks and the second time for 3 Months!! Its perfectly situated near to the train station and a short walk from Newtown ( Good night life, pubs , food etc..). Its a very clean Hostel, with plenty of space and a large enough Kitchen to function in! Everybody in this Hostel is friendly and welcoming but what really makes the place is the Staff!! Zorica, Alexis and Branislav ! All of them work exceptionally hard to make sure that each guest is Happy!
The prices at this Hostel are well worth the Money!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank rjls055
Reviewed 9 January 2015 via mobile

I went here with my missus. Only reason why we went here in the start was because of the free parking outside. Didnt expect much. We ended up extending our stay through our whole Sydney stay. We absolutely loved it. Good staff, very good facilities such as great kitchen, bbq, loungeareas etc. Bathrooms and dormrooms were very clean and maintained. Would not hesitate to stay here next time we come over. HIGHLY RECOMEND!

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple