All reviews paradise suites day cruise paradise cruise halong bay electric car private beach vietnamese restaurant under construction amazing hotel cat ba island special thanks a lovely stay stayed here for two nights swimming pool is rooms are spacious short stay modern hotel
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Halong Paradise suites hotel is new, clean and nice. But unfortunately we couldn’t sleep the first night because there were noises from neighbor’s renovation. They started to make unbearable from 5:00am.
We tried to wait until 7:00am to report to hotel receptionist. The first answer for us was not their fault, it was from neighbor!!!
Then we asked the tour guide to change our room to another block which were far from the renovation. The receptionist then called to my room and promise things will be solved from 11:00am! Their neighbor would stop.
The second annoyance was inside my room, the signal of phone and wifi was too weak that I couldn’t make call or sms by my cellphone, nor using internet.
However this hotel is clean, nice and well-equipped. Good location for relaxing from busy city, not too crowded. But far from downtown, recreational activities
From here you can walk to the ferry, take a trip by cruise to Ha Long Bay or Cat Ba Island which are marvelous landscapes.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We booked Paradise Suites Hotel for a night stay after two night cruise in Ha Long bay and we were not disappointed.

From the moment we arrived, we felt very welcomed by Ngoc and the receptionist. The room was sophisticatedly designed, bed was EXTREMELY soft and comfortable. In particular, our room was viewing a chicken and pig farms which I found incredible. We were able to take a good rest at the tranquility after the cruise.

We would like to thank Ms. Mo who helped with with the booking. She is very accommodating and pleasant. Staff were nice and professional too. Compliments for breakfast buffett to have variety of choices.

This hotel deserves its reputation to be number one hotel in its island.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent service all round. The rooms and bathhroom are a good size with windows and best of all big comfortable soft beds and pillows. Perfect for the tired traveller to relax and enjoy a good night's sleep. Also, spotless clean rooms and hotel.

I enjoyed the restaurant food and wine, room service is also available. The buffet breakfast was delicious with lots of different foods to choose from.

I loved the spa massage with exfoliation massage, superb, just what I needed. You must try it!

My overall experience here was excellent. The staff were awesome making it a priority to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of thier guests. Very friendly and professional service all round. Thier smiles break all language barriers.

I arrived early for check in and was made comfortable and welcome while they prepared my room. The staff chatted to me and were keen to hear my travel stories while I waited just a short time for my room to be prepared.

The manager paid special attention to the fact I was a solo traveler and went out of her way to show me around Halong Bay and Halong City. Amazing service, thats going the extra mile. And the hotel provides bicycles for guests to use. I enjoyed cycling around exploring Halong Bay.
I felt at home here and very well looked after by everyone.
Thank you to all the staff for thier exceptional service and care. I really appreciated all your efforts. I will be back.

I

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have fun during our stay. The staff very gentle and efficient. The room very comfortable. Everything was amazing. No complaints. I strongly recommend it. Best regards from “The happy guests”

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

After we got off the cruise from the tour, it was raining and paradise hotel was not prepared for the pick up, we waited close to an hour until a golf cart came to pick us up from the docking, where it was just 6 mins drive.
After we arrived at the hotel, there was only one person at the counter and we sat around another 30 minutes before we could get into our room.
This check-in experience was a total nightmare.

My overall feedback, if you come on a rainy day, sorry but better luck next time.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank P6060FRjasonj
Management response:Responded 4 September 2018

Dear Jason,
Thank you for sharing your experience about us. My sincere apology for the inconvenience you encountered. However, as I have explained we prioritize our pick up on Paradise Cruise and since you did not cruise with Paradise then we can only support after 1pm. Pick up from the Marina is not included in the room reservations. We only offer to support by 1pm out of appreciation on our part that you are staying with us. Even if there was no rain you will experience the same since the time you get off from Alisa Cruise was the same time that Paradise Cruise is hauling the checked out and check in guests. The only mistake we made was our failure to inform you about it. The tour guide that called the hotel requesting pick up was informed, so our mistake that it was not double checked whether the guy informed you properly. The standard check in which is normal in almost all hotels is at 2pm and you were able to check in at 12:30, earlier than the standard confirmation to support you. We have picked you up before 1pm squeezing you in the schedule as soon as there was seat available for the electric car. We have done our best working beyond our standard procedure. I hope the situation was clear to you. Thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back.