All reviews day cruise paradise cruise halong bay private beach electric car vietnamese restaurant new development paradise suite highly recommend this hotel amazing hotel cat ba island comfortable beds special thanks under construction hotel is located stayed here for two nights swimming pool is
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent service all round. The rooms and bathhroom are a good size with windows and best of all big comfortable soft beds and pillows. Perfect for the tired traveller to relax and enjoy a good night's sleep. Also, spotless clean rooms and hotel.

I enjoyed the restaurant food and wine, room service is also available. The buffet breakfast was delicious with lots of different foods to choose from.

I loved the spa massage with exfoliation massage, superb, just what I needed. You must try it!

My overall experience here was excellent. The staff were awesome making it a priority to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of thier guests. Very friendly and professional service all round. Thier smiles break all language barriers.

I arrived early for check in and was made comfortable and welcome while they prepared my room. The staff chatted to me and were keen to hear my travel stories while I waited just a short time for my room to be prepared.

The manager paid special attention to the fact I was a solo traveler and went out of her way to show me around Halong Bay and Halong City. Amazing service, thats going the extra mile. And the hotel provides bicycles for guests to use. I enjoyed cycling around exploring Halong Bay.
I felt at home here and very well looked after by everyone.
Thank you to all the staff for thier exceptional service and care. I really appreciated all your efforts. I will be back.

I

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have fun during our stay. The staff very gentle and efficient. The room very comfortable. Everything was amazing. No complaints. I strongly recommend it. Best regards from “The happy guests”

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

After we got off the cruise from the tour, it was raining and paradise hotel was not prepared for the pick up, we waited close to an hour until a golf cart came to pick us up from the docking, where it was just 6 mins drive.
After we arrived at the hotel, there was only one person at the counter and we sat around another 30 minutes before we could get into our room.
This check-in experience was a total nightmare.

My overall feedback, if you come on a rainy day, sorry but better luck next time.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank jason j
Management response:Responded 4 September 2018

Dear Jason,
Thank you for sharing your experience about us. My sincere apology for the inconvenience you encountered. However, as I have explained we prioritize our pick up on Paradise Cruise and since you did not cruise with Paradise then we can only support after 1pm. Pick up from the Marina is not included in the room reservations. We only offer to support by 1pm out of appreciation on our part that you are staying with us. Even if there was no rain you will experience the same since the time you get off from Alisa Cruise was the same time that Paradise Cruise is hauling the checked out and check in guests. The only mistake we made was our failure to inform you about it. The tour guide that called the hotel requesting pick up was informed, so our mistake that it was not double checked whether the guy informed you properly. The standard check in which is normal in almost all hotels is at 2pm and you were able to check in at 12:30, earlier than the standard confirmation to support you. We have picked you up before 1pm squeezing you in the schedule as soon as there was seat available for the electric car. We have done our best working beyond our standard procedure. I hope the situation was clear to you. Thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I came back Tuan Chau for summer and stayed here, they have the best bed I’ve ever had! The swimming pool and beach are not onsite but there’s electric car to bring us to the beach, so it was not a problem. They have bicycle for free, so we can also cycle to go to the beach and in nearby places. The bicycle was quite handy because after swimming we went to the market and to the village going around the harbour and stop by for local coffee and chat with the locals. The WiFi in the hotel was never been a problem. In the afternoon the sunset was quite beautiful at the oyster farm. We went there by bicycle and even went up the hill for good photos of the sunset. The staff were pleasant, sometimes they don’t talk much to us but we found out that they were not confident of their english, so we were the one who approached them to ask information and they were very helpful. We have some concern on the construction nearby but their customer service handled the issue well and by 6pm the place is very quiet. With a very nice bed and quiet we had an awesome restful two nights!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

A wonderful hotel for one night with superb rooms utterly ruined by the most shambolic meal I have ever experienced.If you can't deliver food because you haven't got the staff then please don't produce it.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends