See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Best hotel in ha long.The staff very friendly and helpfull.Good breakfast with many choice.Very nice room and best view, can see the ha long bay from your room.My family will be come back.
I enjoyed the panoramic vew of the Harbor

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
TCHV2014, Director of Sales at Moon Bay Ha Long Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Hoàng Anh P,
Thank you very much for your stay at Moon Bay Ha Long Hotel on your last vacation at Ha Long.
We are really happy to get this comment you write here for us and for other travelers to read it. Your satisfaction is our wish and we are so glad to know our service met your expectation and you want to come back.
I hope next chance to meet you is not so far.
Wish you all the best.

Director of Sales
Moon Bay Ha Long Hotel

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

New hotel on Halong harbour with picturesque views. Airconditioned spacious rooms and bathroom that are spotless clean with big comfortable beds.

Rooms have large windows and private balcony with views overlooking beautiful Halong harbour or beach. I watched the boats cruise in and out of harbour from my room.

Location is perfect for peace and relaxation to escape from the city noise, and is only a short 10 min taxi ride to Halong city. Sandy Bay restaurant is about 500 metres from hotel where you can enjoy food and drinks on the beach.

Hotel offers a lovely buffet breakfast plenty for everyone with a wide selection of food. I loved everything about this hotel. I left to go stay at another location but returned back to Moon Bay Hotel. This place was perfect in every way, relaxation, views, comfort, cleanliness, service and value for money. Best of all the hospitality was perfection.

Thanks to all the staff for thier exceptional service and care, ensuring I had the best experience possible. I will come back to Halong Moon Bay definitely.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Paulanga
TCHV2014, Director of Sales at Moon Bay Ha Long Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Ms. Paulanga,

Everyone here is so excited to hear that you had a fantastic stay with us! We would like to thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to share your experience here for us and for other travelers to read it. You say "This place was perfect in every way, relaxation, views, comfort, cleanliness, service and value for money. Best of all the hospitality was perfection" makes everyone here very proud. Your comments inspired us to continue to work hard to give more guests the same feeling like what you have.
Again, thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Yours sincerely,
Director of Sales
Moon Bay Ha Long Hotel

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights and found the amenities quite good. Right on the Marina so easy to get to to the Halong bay cruise operators. Hardly anyone else staying there at the same time so was enjoyable. Only problem we found was the fridge inside the room really doesn’t make anything cold.... and on a hot day down there you need a cool drink. Happily recommend this hotel and great value for the price. We stayed on the top floor, suggest you do the same

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
TCHV2014, Director of Sales at Moon Bay Ha Long Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Biscuit1972,

We are so very pleased that you had such a great stay with us and that you left feeling relaxed and wanting to stay. We love to read comments like yours and I will post them for the staff to read. I do apologize about your issue with fridge in the room. I will have our maintenance team look into that room to see how. However, I wish to know this upon your stay here with us.

Again, thank you so very much for your comments and especially for your stay with us. Take care!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

We booked a room at Moon Bay Halong Hotel because of the positive Feedbacks and what can I say? They are true!

Room: we had the Panorama View Room. The room was spacious and confortable (big bed) and the View from the balcony was outstanding. The hotel is new hence the room was it too. Everything great!

Location: the Hotel is located on Tuan Chau Island, 5 minutes from Tuan Chau Wharf, where a lot of ferrys start (e.g. the ferry to Cat Ba Island). The surrounding itself is quiet. There are some restaurants and bars. There are also some comstructions because the Island is still "growing". You should be mobil (by motorbike or by car/taxi). For us the location was great (we had a motorbike).

Service: the employees were so nice and helpful. They even parked our motorbike every night at a safe place without additional charge. They always gabe their best when we needed help.

Breakfast: the hotel offered a breakfast buffet with primary vietnamese dishes. There was a stand with fresh Pho Soup and eggs (preparation to be chosen).
Here is the only point, which really disturbed me. There were sometimes groups of Asian Tourists, who went to the buffet quiet early. When we arrived after them it was so obvious that they already ate there. Everything was somehow dirty and used and some dishes not available anymore. The tables were also dirty. Please try to keep the buffet and tables clean and "full" for all.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
TCHV2014, General Manager at Moon Bay Ha Long Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Mariss D,
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Moon Bay Ha Long Hotel on your last vacation at Ha Long.
We are really happy to know that you are satisfied with our hotel.
In fact, your comments are the best motivation for us to keep good service.

We wish travel will bring you back to Moon Bay Ha Long Hotel very soon.
Your Moon Bay Ha Long Hotel team.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

It is very lucky for me to stay there. Moon Bay Ha Long. My room is spacious with view of Ha Long bay, it is marvelous view, So nice it is.
Beach of Tuan Chau is about 200m nearby, fresh water with pure white sand. I love it so much.

Room Tip: Best view of Ha Long bay
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
TCHV2014, General Manager at Moon Bay Ha Long Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Ms. Lan L,
Thank you very much for choosing Moon Bay Ha Long Hotel for your vacation in Ha Long recently.
We are so glad to know that you are satisfied with our service.
Hope to have a chance to meet you again at Moon Bay Ha Long Hotel soon.
Best regards,