“Fantastic mediterranean food. Vegan and Vegetarian Friendly”

Mishkenut Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 68 Restaurants in Munster
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Mishkenut has a friendly staff and wonderful homemade mediterranean food. Everything is made to order. Try the teas and the baklava. The vegetables with rice is to die for (can't remember the name of the dish). Enjoy!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Love this place. The food is always excellent and the staff is very friendly. It's a small, family run place so don't expect high end restaurant atmosphere or service. Do expect fresh, tasty food served by people who take pride in what they do.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Mishkenut has great Mediterranean food. It is fresh and you can order it to go. The place is small but they have good service.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Polite staff, clean environment with basic tables, prompt service, and delicious food. Nothing fancy.

1  Thank MikiStephy
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I had seen this place on TA and have heard good things so I decided to give it a try. Parking is in the rear and there the door that's in the photos. It's a cute little place that has about 12 various tables. The two that were working ( I assume were both a family team that are the owners) were really hopping this Tuesday evening. Glad to see them super busy just hope that it
I started with the Bubba Ghanouj, an appetizer of eggplant, tahini, lemon and garlic. It's served cold accompanied with some 1/2 pita rounds. It was absolutely delicious and very savory. I even totally forgot to take a picture to share with you. Sorry!
I decided that I'd not go to crazy with dinner since it's just me traveling for work. That said, I ordered the Chicken Shawarma wrap. Oh my it's warm and has such complex flavors and is a very generous wrap that's sheer perfection!
I'd say that this is one of the best places that I've eaten at in a long time. So fresh and packed full of flavor! This is not your normal boring meal; welcome to flavor town! I only hope that they can keep up with the demand as their business continues to grow.