“Upper Ferntree Gully's Best Indian Restaurant”
Review of Shiraaz

Shiraaz
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I had been recommended to try Shiraaz Indian Restaurant. There are Two Indian Restaurant's with in a 1km of each other in Upper Ferntree Gully. I have tried both, and i felt Shiraaz deserved this review. Hands down the best Indian food in Upper Ferntree Gully, and in fact the whole of outer east in my personal opinion.

I ordered Chicken Korma, Basmati Rice, and Garlic Naan Bread as a takeaway order; this was on a busy Friday night. It took no time to receive my order.

I have had the opportunity to try many Indian restaurants food over recent years as a professional athlete and this was on par with the best I've had.

On getting home and looking in the plastic bag... the food was hot, packaged well and tasted absolutely delicious!
I can not reccomend Shiraaz Indian Restaurant highly enough if you feel like Indian food...This is the place.

The inside of the restaurant is very classy; and i would highly recommend eating inside the restaurant with your special someone.

I was..... and i am very impressed with this establishment. I highly recommend anyone that feels like a bite of Indian to drop by and make an order.

Prices are on par with other Indian restaurants; i would say good value for money as my meal carried me for two meal. Dinner and the next days lunch!
Shiraaz... Thank You for the lovely food and service. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

The restaurant had been recommended to us by some friends and we went with another couple who also had been there on a previous occasion. The premises is small and has an intimate atmosphere with the staff moving around without being noticed. We ordered a mixture of entrees and mains which was shared between the four of us and together with the Kashmiri Naans and rice resulted in a great meal and topped off with coffees with friends. Staff were good and service great and would recommend the establishment to any person.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

The food in this restaurant is consistently good. We had the Tikka Nawabi (the chicken was a bit dry), the Lamb Korma (good), the Eggplant Potatoes (excellent) and Naans (good). The restaurant is clean and the service was good,

There is a wide choice of dishes on the menu, some of which we have tried on previous occasions, over the past twenty years. It is great to have a good Indian restaurant in the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne..

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

We dine here regularly, as a couple, family and for celebrations. We have never been let down. Food always excellent, service is first class and we always feel welcome. Harry is a delight and Sunil is a gracious host. We love Shiraaz. Best Indian food we have found in Australia.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Great choice, licenced, Indian Restaurant. They catered for a family of six, including two children with delicious mild to hot. Indian food. Service was quick and pleasant.