US$ 99
US$ 90
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 181/night.

Riviera Resort(Monticello)
US$ 88
US$ 122
Pine View Resort(Monticello)
US$ 100
IB Crow Campground(Monticello)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 113
Blue Door Cottages(Monticello)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsfitness centernice hotelindiana beachthe hotel staffking bedwould stay here againthe breakfast areasmall townfree breakfasthot tubgreat place to staymonticello areaamenitiesbrendafacilityhousekeepingwedding
Reviewed 6 April 2017

I had a great time. Fortunately, I would stay at this hotel again. Loved the experience. Since, riding the Amtrac train for vacation, the hotel experience blended (complimented) the traveling experience beautifully.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I was visiting Monticello, Indiana and stayed at the Best Western Brandywine Inn. Everything went well. Easy check-in. The room was clean and the hotel was quiet. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was hot. It was the standard hot breakfast. Eggs, sausage, eggs, waffles, sausage gravy & biscuits, fresh fruits, and cereal. Checkout was easy as well. Great stay!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2016

I stayed her on Dec. 10 due to my daughter having an overnight at Camp Tecumseh. I didn't want to drive back and forth to Chicago in a Winter storm. The hotel is very clean. Excellent TV channel selection. I watched basketball on the Big Ten Network and soccer on Fox Sports. Slept great! Very nicely decorated lobby and breakfast area. I slept in and missed breakfast. Huge thank you to Brenda!!! I forgot my laptop and Brenda wrapped it up very well and had it sent to me. So thankful!!! Will definitely stay here again when we have camp activities. Happy Holidays!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel was clean, comfortable and the staff was very nice and accommodated our early check-in so we could get to a funeral. The lobby was decorated for Christmas and looked really cute. Breakfast in the morning was good and I enjoyed the cookies the night before. I would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2016

The hotel was able to take in my Wrestling team for the night and the check in was speedy with no problems. Reservations was very easy to work with. I was able to reserve the 7 rooms online with no problems. My coach was able to take a check the day of check in and other necessary paper work and the front desk was expecting the group and there were no problems.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends