Best Western Plus Brandywine Inn & Suites
Bay Side Resort(Monticello)
Riviera Resort(Monticello)
Econo Lodge(West Lafayette)
View Hotel
All reviewsfitness centernice hotelfront desk staffindoor basketballthe hotel staffking bedroom was cleanwould stay here againthe breakfast areasmall townfree breakfasthot tubgreat roomgreat place to staymonticello areahot breakfastget away
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I was visiting Monticello, Indiana and stayed at the Best Western Brandywine Inn. Everything went well. Easy check-in. The room was clean and the hotel was quiet. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was hot. It was the standard hot breakfast. Eggs, sausage, eggs, waffles, sausage gravy & biscuits, fresh fruits, and cereal. Checkout was easy as well. Great stay!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2016

I stayed her on Dec. 10 due to my daughter having an overnight at Camp Tecumseh. I didn't want to drive back and forth to Chicago in a Winter storm. The hotel is very clean. Excellent TV channel selection. I watched basketball on the Big Ten Network and soccer on Fox Sports. Slept great! Very nicely decorated lobby and breakfast area. I slept in and missed breakfast. Huge thank you to Brenda!!! I forgot my laptop and Brenda wrapped it up very well and had it sent to me. So thankful!!! Will definitely stay here again when we have camp activities. Happy Holidays!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel was clean, comfortable and the staff was very nice and accommodated our early check-in so we could get to a funeral. The lobby was decorated for Christmas and looked really cute. Breakfast in the morning was good and I enjoyed the cookies the night before. I would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2016

The hotel was able to take in my Wrestling team for the night and the check in was speedy with no problems. Reservations was very easy to work with. I was able to reserve the 7 rooms online with no problems. My coach was able to take a check the day of check in and other necessary paper work and the front desk was expecting the group and there were no problems.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 29 November 2016

I stayed at this hotel for two consecutive weeks on business. This was my first time in little Monticello, which I was very impressed with the outside appearance and amenities of the hotel! There is plenty of parking, but sometimes if you come in a later the parking gets a little scarce. The front desk was friendly and every Tuesday evening they have a great buffet for $9.99. They serve fried and baked chicken, different types of vegetables, a salad bar, dessert, soup, and a chef to prepare hot pasta dishes. The drinks are an extra fee of $2.50, but free refills. In my opinion the food was very good and worth the money! I stayed on the upper levels, which wasn't bad at all. I didn't hear a lot noise in the next room, but I believe on a few occasions I heard the person above me walking pretty hard. The rooms have a fridge and microwave. I had a two queen size bedroom, which was very spacious! This hotel is pretty easy to find and is right off of the main road that runs through Monticello. There isn't too many other options in this town for lodging, unless you go down by Indiana Beach. From the hotel Indiana Beach is about 15-20 minutes.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business