“Gutted by fire 6/20, closed for the time being”
Review of Sublette's Ribs

Sublette's Ribs
Ranked #9 of 48 Restaurants in Monticello
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Burned in the middle of the afternoon while open on 6/20. Dan Sublette (the owner) says it will be back and better than ever.

A shame, we had dinner the Monday before and found it very good. Probably lost quite a few antiques and a giant stuffed bear in the fire, which made the atmosphere there.

Hopefully it will be back.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Sublette's Ribs

Reviewed 20 June 2012

Our experiences eating here had always been good. We would usually order takeaway rather than eat in the restaurant but on the occasions we did, service was excellent and friendly.

Unfortunately, the restaurant burned to the ground today. No news on whether or not they intend to rebuild. I certainly hope so.

1  Thank LJB22
Reviewed 4 June 2012

My husband wanted barbeque.... so we went there hoping to get good BBQ. The pulled pork left a lot to be desired. I was so disappointed :( I liked the ambiance, good service, but food not so much.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Interesting decor. Nice staff. Huge fresh salads. Best fish sandwich I have had in a long time. Scrumptious chocolate cake. Decent BBQ sauce but ribs were cold. Slaw sucked

Reviewed 12 September 2011

The servers here always seem swamped. The BBQ is fine but not worth the wait, you will get a seat but the food takes a long time. I have been many times and this is always the case. Servers are always kind but I am always running late when I leave. Usually at least an hour at the table or more before the food comes.