“Great Staycation!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Mishawaka
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I'm so glad I chose to stay here for my in-town getaway. My room had a whirlpool, which gave it a slight odor, but it wasn't bad and was to be expected. I was at the end of the hall, close to a door where I could go out to smoke and I was never disturbed. I was able to ask for anything I needed and even ended up with more! I will always stay here and ask for the same room every time.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Comfort I, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

We want to thank you for choosing our hotel for your Staycation. We are in the process of updating the rooms with the whirlpools.

Once again We are glad that you enjoyed your Stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites Mishawaka. Also, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

After one night in this hotel, I had bedbug bites all across my upper chest. When I returned to the hotel to report the incident, the reception staff was argumentative, denied any responsibility, and refused to take my complaint seriously. The manager was not there, they could not tell me when he would be there, and I could not make an appointment to see him.
I was given an (incorrect) email address for the manager. Once I obtained the correct address, I emailed him and never got a response.
I contacted the corporate office and they issued rewards points to compensate me for this terrible experience.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank lisabdf
Comfort I, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

I'm very sorry to here about your issue at our hotel. I want to insure you this is not the norm. We do have exterminators that come in weekly to prevent things like this from happening .I'm very sorry about the issues you had with are staff. Fill free to call me any time.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Good value for price. Comfortable and quiet, friendly staff. Needs some maintenance in the guest rooms. Good stable and fast internet. Convenient location to medical center, restaurants, Wal-Mart and Home Depot.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Comfort I, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

We here at the Comfort Inn & Suites would like to say thank you for choosing our hotel for your Stay. We have recently added some updates in the Lobby Area and in the Guest rooms so that the next time you come into town you will notice them.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We stayed July 14 and July 15, 2017. Booked/paid in advance online. We were traveling to attend our granddaughter's softball tourniment -- there were no other available rooms elsewhere (after we checked in).

Upon checking in we immediately found our bathroom was filthy. It was obvious someone bathed and SHAVED as there was hair covering the entire tub. The sink was also dirty with soap, toothpaste, hair, etc. We called down to the front desk. There were no other rooms to switch to so the clerk came up and cleaned the bathroom. She apologized and said we would be compensated. I stopped back to the desk the next morning to check to see if we were compensated. She said since we paid in advance that only the managers could give us a discount but she left them a note and assured us someone would be calling us by Monday. As of Monday night we still have not heard anything (I'm not surprised really). Also, there were only two bath towels provided (not that I need a ton but really? Four would have been nice). We also had only a half a roll of toilet tissue but i have to say that was replaced the next day. However, again, the bathroom was not cleaned by housekeeping -- only the bed made.

This hotel needs updating and CLEANING. It's obvious that everything is worn to its limits but the worst part was the dirty bathroom. Obviously management does not care about our business. I waited to give this review to give them a chance to contact me, which they failed to do. We will NOT be back.

Room Tip: Go to a different establishment
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kimynot

I want to personally apologize for the bathroom being unclean, We here at the Comfort Inn & Suites hold our employees to a high standard and we have had this situation rectified. I would like to offer you 15% off of your next stay with us and once again I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire Comfort Inn & Suites Staff.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

We chose this Comfort Inn & Suites because it was close to everything. Shopping, restaurants and University of Notre Dame.
Breakfast was great and wish I could have brought one of the beds home with me.

Room Tip: We always take an upper floor
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

We here at the Comfort Inn & Suites are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you in the nere future.