“Lunchtime!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #34 of 216 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Mishawaka is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

They did a remodel and I wanted to see the updates. It looks and feels great! Open floor plan. They now deliver to the table. The food was good. It is a chain and pricey for soups and salads. It was probably the best salad I've had at Panera in a while.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I consider Panera Bread my favorite sandwich shop. The pick two deal allows me to switch it up from time to time with a salad and soup or salad and sandwich. The mac-n-cheese is to die for with the white cheddar cheese!!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Panera's food is always good - fresh and wholesome. Many interesting items from which to choose. The staff is well-trained adn friendly. Always clean. The only downside is that it is pretty pricey. As a chain, it is recommended. There are other local optons, though.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

If you want a warm surrounding with delicious coffee, rolls, breads or soup and salad and more then stop in to Panera's on Grape Road. The staff was helpful, fast and friendly. I enjoy relaxing with my tablet and drink.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I'm a regular at Panera and use them frequently for both personal and business. This location is always very busy and I recently had an experience there that left me so disappointed. I ordered food for one of my clients and the food didn't get delivered. The manager reacted so poorly and was so incredibly rude. There are so many restaurants in this area that if this is the way they treat customers, I will take my business elsewhere.

2  Thank Danielle T