“Great place for a wonderful lunch.”
Review of Aunt Karen's Cafe

Aunt Karen's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Middlebury
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Stopped here after reading the reviews. It did NOT disappoint. The cafe is so cozy and quaint inside it just makes you want to sit and relax for awhile. The food is amazing. My friend had the daily special of a large Stuffed Tomato platter. I am gluten free and to my surprise they have GF wraps or they can make any sandwich a "Lettuce Wrap". I got the California Chicken Lettuce Wrap. We were both very happy with our meals, including the side of fruit and flavored teas. We liked the place so much that we stopped here again on our return trip home. You wont be disappointed in your meal, the atmosphere, waitstaff etc.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Have been several times with friends for lunch. Each time the food has been good, with quick and friendly service.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We invited our out of town friends for breakfast. The food was great and nice staff. The coffee is not the best, more of instead than perked.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We stopped in for breakfast, but there really wasn't anything breakfasty on the menu that appealed to me, so i ordered a taco salad. Everything was fresh and nice, but no tortilla chips...so nothing crunchy...kinda weird. Also no hot sauce except for icky tabasco, the salsa on the salad was bland. My boyfriend got soup and a sandwich, he said they were fine. Coffee was good. Kinda pricey overall. You order at a window,and they bring the food out, but you're kind of on your own to find utensils, napkins, condiments, etc.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I've eaten about all the meals, and I have yet to be dissatisfied. I manage lunch here 3-4 times a week, SUPERB is all I can say