“Small portions, blah flavors, EXPENSIVE soft drinks”

Margarita's Authentic Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 25 Restaurants in Middlebury
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 November 2016

We were running out of restaurant options in Middlebury after eating lunch there for a week, so decided on Margarita's. My husband and I both got the enchilada plate with rice and beans only to find very small portions. Only one small enchilada, with small spoonfuls of rice and beans. To make matters worse, the food was average at best, with little flavor or spice. We were very surprised when we received the bill to find out that our soft drinks were close to $3.50 EACH! The entrees were only $5.99, so a very out of proportion cost for a Coke. We would never return to this restaurant and would much rather patronize the Taco Bell in town. Now we understand why the Taco Bell has a line out the front door!

2  Thank Dee J

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I Love this place! And if your having a birthday, it's even better! Great food, terrific people and don't believe all you read on this place. I have never had bad food from here and I even do carry out once in awhile! I will Always go back here!

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

In town for the tourist thing - service was very good. The food was fair. Very skimpy portions and salty.

The RFB were not smooth. Very salty. Very thin portion given how inexpensive beans are to add to a meal. The fajita burrito came with a cream cheese sauce that was also salty.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and me and three granddaughters went for Father's Day. My first impression was the all the seats were empty and all the seats were ripped.
We got the chips and salsa and it was really great. The salsa was a little warm but not too hot. Also got the queso cheese dip and it was good also
The granddaughters got kids meal. They liked them. I got fish tacos and my wife got 3 cheese Enchiladas and she says the Sauce tasted like out of the can. I got fish tacos and man were they salty. It was tough to eat! Because of salt!
The price wasn't bad but drank a lot of water. My granddaughters really like the place. Me so si

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Margaritas are wonderful and refreshing. The food was delicious, hot, and the cost was surprisingly low. Will go again when we are in the area.