“A little Salty”

Margarita's Authentic Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 25 Restaurants in Middlebury
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and me and three granddaughters went for Father's Day. My first impression was the all the seats were empty and all the seats were ripped.
We got the chips and salsa and it was really great. The salsa was a little warm but not too hot. Also got the queso cheese dip and it was good also
The granddaughters got kids meal. They liked them. I got fish tacos and my wife got 3 cheese Enchiladas and she says the Sauce tasted like out of the can. I got fish tacos and man were they salty. It was tough to eat! Because of salt!
The price wasn't bad but drank a lot of water. My granddaughters really like the place. Me so si

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Margaritas are wonderful and refreshing. The food was delicious, hot, and the cost was surprisingly low. Will go again when we are in the area.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Love the salsa, hot salsa, guac and the cheese dip. Oh get the cheese dip here for sure!
Check out the giant Supreme Burrito....

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed the great food at Margarita's. The chips and salsa were delicious. The food was so good. I loved my chicken tamale.
My sister liked her cheese sauce that was poured over her nachos. The refried beans were awesome. The decor was very nice and clean. We had a great waiter.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

The food is not bad, but it is just too Americanized. When one considers this is a very rural area, it is just nice to have someone cook for you. REMEMBER the town is dry, no alcohol!!!