“Italian sandwich yum”

Next Door Neighbor Deli & Bakery
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Middlebury
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Ok we eat here about every week! Daryl is very friendly and his wife can cook, she even wrote a cookbook. Love the friendly atmosphere and normally everything is good beside I don't care for grilled cheese! loved the Italian sandwich! Deb is known for her fruit cakes which I'm not a fruit cake lover but apple dumplings are great! clean & good

1  Thank Ty N W

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Very clean and friendly. The apple dumplings are wonderful
Especially with a scoop of ice cream on the side. They had
A taco salad special for lunch that looked very good. Nice
Assortment of pies, cookies, doughnuts etc.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Always love the food here! Sloppy joe was like my mom made and you get 2 sides which are always good too! I personally don't live the pie but the bitty pies I like just personal taste! My husband loves the thick Texas toast grilled cheese! Spinach salad is very good to my taste! We will continue to stop but in winter they do take some Wednesday's off! Pay attention when driving by because they put on sign!!

Reviewed 1 September 2016

A wide variety of pies, fruit cake, bars, muffins, etc. Also serves sandwiches, soups and salads. Be sure to try the Cashew Butter Bar! It's a butter cookie crust with a creamy cashew filling! Reminded me of St. Louis gooey cake but not as sweet. The cinnamon roll was delicious too they brown their butter which gives it a great caramel like flavor. The pies looked amazing but I didn't have a chance to try on this trip! The fresh fruit pies were so pretty too!

Reviewed 23 July 2016

We always make it a point to stop "Next Door" when we are in the area. The variety of foods are among the tastiest you will find. Prices are very fair, and, the service is friendly.