US$ 137
US$ 113
Quality Inn(Michigan City)
US$ 89
Hampton Inn & Suites Michigan City(Michigan City)(Great Value!)
US$ 190
US$ 61
Red Roof
US$ 78
US$ 74
Cool Springs Inn(Michigan City)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 132
US$ 118
Priceline
Blue Jay Manor(Michigan City)
US$ 90
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2010

we were not intending on stopping in this town en route to Chicago but it made a handy stop for our trip as it is only an hour drive to Chicago. the staff were very friendly. room was clean enough bar a bit dated and bed was comfortable.they do have a small pool but we did not try it. did not try the steak house attached but did try the texas coral across the road which was nice and big portions. plenty of fast food joints along this road!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank zorbathegreat
Reviewed 23 September 2010

Usually stay at La Quintas because they all accept dogs. There wasn't any in the area so we checkin here after looking at a few other motels in the area. A nice surprise. The room was updated and clean. I read the review about bed bugs so we checked the room pretty good before we paid. Besides not finding any bugs of any kind we found the room to be very clean.

The pool was closed because they were filling it up but the pool area itself was very nice.

The bed and pillows are real comfortable and we had a nice bug free sleep.

The next time I look for a room I will look at both La Quinta and Clarion.

I would not would think twice about staying here. I would just do it.

The staff was very professional and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank onintthree
Reviewed 15 September 2010

My family and I spent one night in this hotel and the room smelled like mildew, bathroom toilet wasnt clean and tub was dirty.

As if that experience was bad enough, my cousin spent the weekend with her husband and two young children there where she later found bed bugs on her daughters security blanket!!!!

Next time, I'll spend a little more for a cleaner room and some peace of mind.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2010

This was my third stay in the Michigan City Clarion Inn. I travel to Michigan City monthly for work and I now only stay at the Clarion Inn. It is obviously older and remodeled but is very well kept.
The staff is outgoing and friendly and they will do whatever they can to make my stay enjoyable and carefree. I always arrive several hours before regular check in time. They know I've been driving for 4 hours and on my way to work until late in the evening so they always find me a room that's just been cleaned. This time the only clean room had just had a professional carpet cleaning and the carpet was damp. They wanted to make sure that was okay. It was fine since I just like to drop off my bags so they don't stay in a hot vehicle while I work all day. I really appreciate them letting me get a room early. 90% of the hotels I stay in do not let me check in early so I have to check in late at night and keep my things in a sweltering hot vehicle all day.
The Clarion Inn was recommended to me by a business partner who told me it was the best place they'd found to stay in Michigan City. I would have to say I definitely agree!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank HoosierDaddy46131
Reviewed 11 February 2010

I was pleasantly surprised (I have stayed here many times) with the remodel that had been done. Our room was in the "Tower" side which has always been my favorite section to stay in because it is the newer part of the hotel. Our room was clean and they now have the breakfast bar that was definitely an improvement over the prior set up in that adjoining restaurant. I will stay here again since I travel to the area frequently.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family