“I like their food!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #11 of 46 Restaurants in Martinsville
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Every time I have gone to Chili's, I've been happy with the food. They have a large variety of items on their menu. My husband and I went there for my birthday and I got a delicious dessert for free! Service is usually good. The place is clean, nice, and family oriented. They also have a bar where they also serve food. Not having a lot of choices in Martinsville, Chili's is possibly my favorite restaurant in town! I gave it 4 stars because chips and salsa are not free like they are everywhere else.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We occasionally order to go food here, it is good, their ability to complete the order is good. They do a good job at food storage and being able to keep food warm during transport. I will do this again.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 14 May 2017

This is my favorite place to eat in Martinsville. There specialty drinks are wonderful. The food is good. The staff is fast and friendly.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

After walking out of a restaurant next door to this one due to the nastiness inside, we were happy to finally get to eat! Unfortunately, we stood at the front waiting, and waiting....,(crickets chirping) and waiting.... never got seated. Left another restaurant that night without eating! For petes sake!

Date of visit: December 2016
Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Elisabeth, we're sorry to hear that your recent experience was not as good as it should have been. We want to make this right. Please email us at social@chilis.com the following information so we can share your experience with this restaurant and get in touch with you directly to apologize.

-Full Name
-Phone Number
-Description of Visit
-Restaurant address that you visited
-Check Number (or last 4 digits of card)
-Date and Time of Visit

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed 6 October 2016

While the food was a little pricy, we thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. The food was nothing short of amazing! Shasta was very attentive to our needs and we will definitely be coming back!

Date of visit: October 2016