Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
$74
Expedia.com$74
Hotels.com$74
ZenHotels.com$78
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2022

I stay here many times a week and I am always greeted with a warm smile and welcoming coversation. I know that I will have fresh clean towels, a clean and tidy bed and nice honey bun in the morning when I wake. This is a good value.

Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Super 8 by Wyndham Madison/Hanover Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2022

Dear danieljopling,

Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and
hospitality. It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your
five-star experience at our hotel! Your feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to provide an
exceptional and memorable experience for every guest. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 23 January 2022

I always stay here when I’m out of town. I think it is a nice place to stay and has a lot of stores and restaurants around the area. We like the people that own the hotel and are very friendly. I hope you will try it!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Super 8 by Wyndham Madison/Hanover Area, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2022

swrigh322379,

Thank you for sharing this heartfelt review of our hospitality and accommodations. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a comfortable and convenient experience. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 28 November 2021

This isn’t a luxury property, but they don’t pretend that it is nor do they charge a premium rate. My mom and I were traveling with our cat (they charge a reasonable $15 pet fee for up to 2 pets). Our first floor room was clean with plenty of hot water, with a mini-fridge and microwave, and everything worked. It is perfectly acceptable for an overnight or brief stay. They could do a better job of staying on top of the “little things” that do matter and make a difference when traveling. Specifically, I had to ask for a missing bulb for one of the bed lamps, the hotel’s sole vending machine was not working, the curtains did not completely cover the window, and the key card reader for the exterior door closest to our room was inoperable. They have also ceased offering much of a continental breakfast, only coffee and pre-packaged pastries. With a bit more attention to detail, this hotel could be a much stronger performer in the budget travel category. Still, it’s not bad and adequate as is.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Super 8 by Wyndham Madison/Hanover Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2021

Dear tjl3845,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

We are always striving to improve our offerings and that is why your input is so important. Thank you for sharing your feedback pertaining to our hotel. Your voice is very valuable to us and we hope you will return to experience the improvements that we are continuously making.

Reviewed 31 July 2021

Place needed a major upgrade. Room was severely dated. Holes were left in the walls where various racks had been moved or torn out. Air conditioner was a joke. Room was musty and felt dirty. Breakfast? What Breakfast?

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Super 8 by Wyndham Madison/Hanover Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2021

Herbert H,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and we are very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. Your very detailed negative review of our facilities and cleanliness is rough to hear because our goal and our efforts are directed to bring the opposite results from what you describe. We will forward your review to management for their attention and action. We hope to see you again and that you'll finally be truly impressed with our improvements.

Reviewed 25 July 2021

I checked in to the Super 8 for 1 night, requesting 2 queen beds. I booked the reservation on Priceline.
I found out they do not have an elevator. Only stairs. I have a heart problem and find it difficult to climb the stars. when I climbed the stairs I had been breathless and realized I couldn’t stay there. the hotel offered me a queen size bed downstairs, but that was not what I requested on the reservation. I wanted 2 queen size beds.
I asked the owners for a refund, but they said I had to call priceline. Priceline was willing to refund me the $120.00, but the hotel would not refund the fee priceline gives them. So the result was that I didn’t get a refund, because the hotel would not authorize the refund!!! The hotel has terrible customer service to say the least! I will never use this hotel again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Super 8 by Wyndham Madison/Hanover Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

F60VYmaggies,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your recent stay at our hotel. Unfortunately, we do not have an elevator in our facility, next time we will give you a ground floor room if available. Also, we are sorry to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our staff at that time. You are right to expect courteous, respectful, and professional staff; we hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us. Please keep us in mind for your next stay in the area.