Econo Lodge Lebanon
US$ 143
Comfort Suites(Brownsburg)
US$ 96
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanhard worklate at nightbudget hotelplace to sleepdefinitely stay here againfree breakfastflat screen tvnon smokingmicrowaveindy
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We usually skip this motel chain while traveling because of past experiences. We chose this motel by the reviews and we were not disappointed. The first thing you see is how clean the property is and the then lobby which was beautiful. Then we were greeted by a VERY friendly manager. Quick and easy check in. The room was also VERY CLEAN with a comfortable bed. The price was so reasonable and we will definitely stay here again! I love when management is proud of their property and it shows thru their hard work-beautiful!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Roxanne G
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed at Econo Lodge from 12-2-2016 thru 12-4-2016. Location was close to I65 and 30 minutes from Indianapolis. I thought the room was nice with a mini refrigerator and microwave in it. It also had a flat screen TV. The bed was comfortable and thought the place was quiet for my stay. They had a breakfast from 6:30 to 9:30 which I did not make it down for so can not comment on it. The question I alays ask myself is would I stay here again? My answer is yes. I take with manager a couple times and he was a very nice gentleman. Give it a try!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gary53546
Reviewed 10 October 2016

We just needed a quick stay as we continued our travels. This fit the bill. Reasonably prices and the room was clean and basic comfortable. We had trouble getting our key to work in the door and the desk clerk was more than happy to help us with this task. Looked like they were installing new carpet in some parts of the hallway. Walking distance to Subway and Taco Bell. We did not stay for breakfast so cannot comment on that service.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathleen B
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Let me start off by saying all of the hyped-up reviews are just that...hype. the beds are not comfortable, I woke up around 4:30 this morning with a sore back... And it was hard getting back to sleep. Also, the rooms are severely outdated... Looks like they haven't been touched in a very long time. The bathrooms are also small, and needs to be updated as well. Ask for the Wi-Fi, it's not bad but it could be better. I don't have a clue about the breakfast there, because I won't eat breakfast at any hotel... I don't know who has been sticking their fingers in what before they touch the food. I don't like staying anywhere in Indiana, and this hotel is a perfect example why.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2016

This hotel is a great place to put your head down for the night when traveling through. It has clean rooms, nice workers, and cheap rates. Nothing too fancy or over the top for a long stay but a short late arrival early departure this place would be perfect.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo