Econo Lodge Lebanon
US$ 63
US$ 75
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanhard worklate at nightbudget hotelplace to sleepdefinitely stay here againfree breakfastflat screen tvnon smokingmicrowaveindy
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Let me start off by saying all of the hyped-up reviews are just that...hype. the beds are not comfortable, I woke up around 4:30 this morning with a sore back... And it was hard getting back to sleep. Also, the rooms are severely outdated... Looks like they haven't been touched in a very long time. The bathrooms are also small, and needs to be updated as well. Ask for the Wi-Fi, it's not bad but it could be better. I don't have a clue about the breakfast there, because I won't eat breakfast at any hotel... I don't know who has been sticking their fingers in what before they touch the food. I don't like staying anywhere in Indiana, and this hotel is a perfect example why.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2016

This hotel is a great place to put your head down for the night when traveling through. It has clean rooms, nice workers, and cheap rates. Nothing too fancy or over the top for a long stay but a short late arrival early departure this place would be perfect.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Kelly K
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Reasonable price, right off highway, clean, good rooms. Rooms had fridge, microwave and other hotel essentials. Front desk was very helpful. Gas station, quick food places nearby. Overall happy with stay.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Heather T
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We choose this Econo Lodge just to make a quick overnight on our way to Minnesota. We were pleased. The carpet was new and the room was very roomy. We did not take advantage of the breakfast. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a room just for a few hours of sleep before heading on your way. Price was very reasonable for what we needed it for.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cujosmom118
Reviewed 26 August 2016

It was late at night and we were tired. We stopped at the Econo Lodge. The desk clerk was very cordial. We went into the room, I was impressed by the size and the décor. The breakfast was not too exciting but adequate. Everything seemed to work very well. The beds were comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple