All reviews room was clean definitely stay here again late at night a great stay budget hotel place to sleep free breakfast king room non smoking microwave hallway sofa midnight housekeeping
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

We were looking for a good basic room so we could get a good rest break after driving late and this room fit the bill. The bathroom has been updated with granite sink top, new ceramic tile floor and new tub fixtures. Also flat screen tv, fridge, microwave and newer window Hvac. Also there was a good continental breakfast.

However, even though the hotel and the room is billed as non-smoking, the cigarette smoke smell from the past continues to permeate the room and my family found that to be very objectionable.

Stayed: June 2015
1  Thank shisle
Reviewed 13 June 2015

I stopped at this location on my recent trip to michigan to visit my kids. The hotel looked clean and welcoming, the staff went above and beyond to ensure that I had a good stay. I will be staying here on every one of my trips back and forth!!!!!! The breakfast needs to have more options like yogurt, or waffles but other than that it was a great stay and my family and i will be staying here again

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

This place is basic - but quiet and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast is continental and not particularly nutritious. Free parking, wifi and cable TV. Allowed me to check in early. Housekeeping is superb.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2015

new and clean rooms. pillows were fluffy, free wifi, and had guest laundry, breakfast was decent, and staff was extremely friendly and accomodating, my room also had microwave and refrigerator. wasnt the cheapest but had the best deal in town and definetly the best value. was walking distance to many restaurants. location was the best in town.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2015

Amazing staff, clean spacious rooms. Great location close to the highway and close to several food places. Breakfast included french toast that was a good addition. I look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business