“Popular Breakfast Stop”

Denny's
Ranked #20 of 48 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Had breakfast at Denny's instead of our motel. Much better food and selection. The slam was good: eggs, bacon and pancakes.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

This exit looks a little sketchy but this Denny's is great! It was spacious and clean. The service was fast and friendly.

We stayed at the Comfort Inn so the location was as easy as it gets.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

We stopped at the Denny's in Lebanon on our way home from our Spring Break trip to see my uncle in Mobile, AL. We had a late lunch here on a Saturday, and it was my parents' anniversary lunch! It just happened to be my parents' anniversary, and they wanted to stop here. We had eaten at a handful of pricier places with my uncle in Mobile, so they felt like a budget meal! We found this to be a typical Denny's, and the food and service were good. We arrived at about 1:30 in the afternoon, and we were seated immediately by the friendly host. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. The coffee was nice and strong, and it was a good pick-me-up from early-afternoon fatigue! I enjoyed my steak omelet, and it was a good portion size for a nice price! I had hash browns and wheat toast on the side. My other family members and parents enjoyed their breakfast favorites, too. The service was pretty fast, and we had our food within 10-15 minutes of ordering. It seemed like lots of the staff members here we encountered were kind of new, but everyone was friendly. This was a great meal for eating on a budget, and it was nice to have an anniversary meal here with my parents for less than $40 including gratuity! The only thing that could be improved here is cleanliness. The table and menus felt sticky to the touch, and the restrooms were messy here. Otherwise, we enjoyed our meal and would consider returning when passing through this area again. An enjoyable lunch!

Reviewed 4 March 2016

It was a busy Sunday afternoon but our table of 14 was seated within 15 minutes. Staff was friendly and our food was prepared in great time. Everything good. No complaints.

Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

I don't usually rate this type of chain. But this one was very good.. Service and food quality the place was also clean.. Above average Denny's....

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK