“Excellent food, excellent value”

Whisky's Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Lawrenceburg
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This is an established restaurant. Parking tends to be tricky. The food is reasonably priced with nice enough portions you're not overstuffed. I had a new entrée', scallops that were served on a hot skillet so they stayed a nice temp while enjoying. They were very sizable, yet cooked through, with a nice crispy outside. Definitely worth having again! Ambiance is relaxed, just an overall nice place with plenty of choices for all types of appetites.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Whisky's Family Restaurant

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Quaint restaurant with great atmosphere. They had several unique dishes. Everything my friend and I tried was delicious!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I walked in the door and first impressions were horrible. Our feet were sticking to the floor and the bin of peanuts at the front door was swarming with flies and gnats. It felt very unsanitary. Started to walk in to seat ourselves and all of the employees were hanging at the bar. It just felt awkward. We didn't feel comfortable so we turned around and left.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I read many great reviews of this restaurant before our trip. I have to agree. The food was very good. The ribs were so tender that they fell off the bone! The sauce was just nice - not too spicy. The peanut coleslaw is a must! It is the best slaw I have ever had! We like this place so well, we came back a second night to try the fish and chips. They also were very good. My seven year old grandson had chicken thingamajigs one night and a pizza the second. Both were served with fries shaped like a smiley face. A great place to eat with a family!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I brought a group of 45 to dinner on July 13. We had a private room and a pre-selected menu of four entrees. The staff was very pleasant, prompt, and accommodating. They took our beverage orders and brought those out promptly; then took our meal orders. In addition to a pleasant staff, the food was delicious and well-presented. We had a very enjoyable evening at Whisky's. I highly recommend the restaurant. They were great in making arrangements ahead of time also. Great visit!