“Smells bad, not really clean”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Argosy Casino and Hotel
Ranked #42 of 59 Restaurants in Lawrenceburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 February 2018

It is a damp smelly place. It is not really clean and I didn't want to sit on anything. I would NOT recommend it.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

This place has changed owners and name to Hollywood. Still a nice and clean boat to gamble on though.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Since the Hollywood Casino was w/i 5 minutes of hotel...decided to see if we would have any luck. As luck would have it...I ended up stimulating their economy...A lot of smokers near the machines I liked. Did finally find the non-smoking section downstairs. Did not eat /drink while there. Since site did not offer a N/A choice I gave resturant a low rating...as I stated I did not eat at the resturant. And I visited on day buffet was not opened? (Monday)

Reviewed 13 February 2017

The buffet here is not what it once was. The food is decent but the selections are limited. I have never tried the steak house.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Food is pretty good, we always get breakfast, the grits are a little watery. Cookies are good, staff friendly.