“About right for a HIE in a small town”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Lawrenceburg
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Very basic - the room was clean, the desk clerk was cheery even at 9:30pm, and the bed was ok. It was a chilly evening, so I had the heat on. It was quiet when it ran, which is a big pet peeve of mine. The breakfast area was a standard one, which is alway a positive. The hotel is located on the main road through town, so a room on the end is subject to road traffic and also traffic at the Burger King next door. Request a roon in the back of the hotel if you are sensitive to noise. I tried to get a room at the casino, but this HIE had a much low rate so I took it rather than staying elsewhere or using points.

Room Tip: As for a room in the back, away from the road and Burger King
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I checked in a hour early, the gal at the front desk made sure the room was clean and was very friendly. I got a no frills smoking room everything in the room was clean and what I expect. I did not have any problems finding food just turn right onto the main drag and there are plenty of choices and not just fast food! The casino is about 2 minutes away if that among the other attractions. I am a platinum member and made my reservation about 10 minutes on my app before I checked in and they acted as if they had the reservation ready all day. Great hotel and great staff!

Room Tip: I would ask for a room away from Eads road behind the lobby any floor would be fine.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2011

I'm usually a Hilton girl, but have stayed here on business twice now. I haven't stayed at other H. Inn Express's so I don't know how it compares to others. Requested a non-smoking room, but there was a little smoking residue even in the non-smoking rooms. Breakfast was pretty good. Bed a little hard for my liking. I would stay again, but only if the price was right.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank cmagee14701
Reviewed 9 November 2011

We actually won some money at the Hollywood casino and ended up not leaving until after midnight. It was pretty foggy and we were both tired and needing food so we stopped at the Burger King. As we were ordering we decided to stop at te Holiday Inn express and see if they had any rooms left. The front desk staff were really helpful and they even dropped the room rate for us since it was so late. We were able to sleep in, have some complimentary breakfast and some coffee to go for our 2 1/2 hour drive home.

I will say for the value and the price ($99/night versus $329/night for the casino hotel) and free breakfast buffet, you can't beat it!!

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for some extra pillows brought up to the rooms. The pillows are kind of small and...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jackie0osu
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Stayed overnight with my son and we had a nice stay. Tina at the front desk was great, and the maintenance guy Nick was awesome too (no maintenance problems, he just brought up the rollaway bed.) They gave us clear directions to local attractions and made good recommendations. The indoor pool was a nice size for an indoor pool, and very clean. The room was nice and clean, and the bedding and linens were good quality. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceburg
2.7 km away
21.6 km away
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport
17.4 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK